Can you find the time to help?
764 6 2015-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Merry Christmas to my friends on the forum. How fortuniate we truly are.  If you can spend a few grand on a UAV, trust me you are fortuniate.
This year, during the Christmas holiday you can make a difference in someones life. Pay the toll for someone that is behind you, or a meal for someone behind you in the drive thru, anything simple can change a persons life and outlook on life. Buy someone something nice and suprise them with it, a stranger you don't even know and what an impact you can make on his or her life. We all take life for granted! Thank a soldier you see out in public, see him or her in a restraunt pick up the tab and after all that's the least we can do, right?

More or less, I am saying give back a litte and it goes a long way and a long way with the man upstairs too. After all we can all use some extra points with him. The simpliest things in life to you and me can be major to someone in need. Not everyone will be tucked in a cozy warm bed. Millions are homeless for whatever reason, sleeping in the streets. So, when you are out and about do something nice for someone and you will feel great about yourself too! Trust me! We can all make a difference this year!

2015-12-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

It's touching! Nice words!
2015-12-16
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you. The world needs more people with your attitude.
2015-12-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Good stuff Sir Shepherd, I live buy these words myself as well.

Dave
2015-12-19
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

What a wonderful world it would be... no hunger, no homeless.
2015-12-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Very true.

Dave
2015-12-20
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

SS,

This is a great way to live and share on the forum (Amen) Truly we are blessed with the abilities to fly and to have these fine UAVs.

Always take the time to help others!!

Rich
2015-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules