Help me. Phantom does not show up on my WiFi network
13220 15 2015-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juanchang2001
New

United States

I'm trying to connect my phantom standard 3 with my cell phone but it does not apper on my wifi network. Please someone help me
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , Juan
Have you turned the RC on ?  Can other devices detect that WIFI ?
2015-12-16
Use props
juanchang2001
New

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-16 01:01
Hi , Juan
Have you turned the RC on ?  Can other devices detect that WIFI ?

Patrick Help me out man, I really want to fly my drone and I cant.
I have the DJI phantom standard. I turn on the controller, I turn on the drone. My controller indicator light stays red. battery life is full. My drone is on. Now when I open the DJI Go app on my phone and tell me to connect to my Phantome3XXXXXX wifi. It does not appear on my Wifi list.
What do I do. How can i reset and start from scratch .?

How do I solve this issue. ?
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

juanchang2001 Posted at 2015-12-16 17:36
Patrick Help me out man, I really want to fly my drone and I cant.
I have the DJI phantom standard ...

Hi , Juan
Please re-link the RC to the aircraft as the picture shows :
P3S linking.jpg
2015-12-16
Use props
adrian.harder.g
New

Switzerland

Hi Patrick, same issue here with my Phantom 3 Standard. Indicator light stays red, I can move the camera with the RC though. The main issue is that I can't connect to the wifi (Doesn't show up on the wifi list) and the re-linking does not work (RC doesn't stop beeping). Asa side note: Also resetting the wifi on the RC doesn't work. Hope you can help.

Cheers, Adrian
2015-12-26
Use props
darful
New
United States

adrian.harder.g Posted at 2015-12-26 09:01
Hi Patrick, same issue here with my Phantom 3 Standard. Indicator light stays red, I can move the ca ...

Having the same problem.  The WiFi worked for a few days then nothing and it won't reset using the instructions from the manual.  I see a ton of people in the forums having the same problem.  I submitted a support request ticket.  I think there might be some WiFi defect.
2016-1-2
Use props
fans552d54fa
New
Canada

Anyone have any wi-fi recognition issues with the phantom 4 and go app 4. Drone and and RC fully charged, green light on RC but no sign of the DJI phantom in my wi-fi list, any help appreciated.

2017-4-15
Use props
PaulSouthport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

P4 uses USB to connect to your device, not wifi
2017-4-16
Use props
fans552d54fa
New
Canada

PaulSouthport Posted at 2017-4-16 01:23
P4 uses USB to connect to your device, not wifi

Yup, use USB - no dji p4 in wifi list. If drone is on the RCgreen light is on as if connected to drone, but no p4 in wi-fi list still.
2017-4-16
Use props
fans552d54fa
New
Canada

Yup, and it wont connect to the go app 4
2017-4-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans552d54fa Posted at 2017-4-15 20:58
Anyone have any wi-fi recognition issues with the phantom 4 and go app 4. Drone and and RC fully charged, green light on RC but no sign of the DJI phantom in my wi-fi list, any help appreciated.

As said by PaulSouthport, the P4 does not use WiFi in ANY way. There is no Wifi connection to your phone or tablet.
2017-4-16
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

fans552d54fa Posted at 2017-4-16 16:26
Yup, use USB - no dji p4 in wifi list. If drone is on the RCgreen light is on as if connected to drone, but no p4 in wi-fi list still.

You will NEVER see the P4 in a wifi list.  It does not use wifi to connect.  It connects only through the usb cable.  If you are having trouble connecting, I suggest you start a new thread about  the problem and you will probably get some help.
2017-4-16
Use props
djiuser_G2oWxWHtAei4
lvl.1

Zimbabwe

My p3 dji wifi not poping up on my wifi

The center light on remote is red

Its flying but no way to record

Pliz how do i resolve this
2018-3-11
Use props
djiuser_G2oWxWHtAei4
lvl.1

Zimbabwe

And is there a way of recording wth djiphantom 3standard without phone connection
2018-3-11
Use props
fans9dd62fea
New
Flight distance : 1385 ft
Brazil

darful Posted at 2016-1-2 13:49
Having the same problem.  The WiFi worked for a few days then nothing and it won't reset using the instructions from the manual.  I see a ton of people in the forums having the same problem.  I submitted a support request ticket.  I think there might be some WiFi defect.

Hi, I am having the same issues. Have you solved your wifi problem?
2019-1-26
Use props
fans9dd62fea
New
Flight distance : 1385 ft
Brazil

Hi, has anyone solved this issue? I am having same prob, RC connects to the AC but wifi does not show up. Have searched through many forums without luck.

Thanks,
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules