1081 3 2015-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SHamers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1001020 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Is it true that you can waypoint flying without "real" fly the route within the DJI Go app?

I was playing/practice on the flight simulator and switch to F-Mode. (I was positive surprised this was also working within simulation)
Making a difficult mission on the small map-screen, I start the route and the (simulated) drone did his job.

I was (again) surprised to see that the waypoint route was saved! This means that in real world I can use this route. Or is this unreliable or do I miss somethings?
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Even if it did work in real life (don't know if it does) you would not want to try it. Since you need to physically fly to each waypoint to be sure there's nothing in the way along your route. Maybe since they want you to fly the waypoint, the simulator route won't work because the waypoints haven't physically been flown.
2015-12-16
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am not trying it
2015-12-16
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sure - but I was surprised that the route was saved between the real physical flown routes.  
(You don't see the difference)

On they other hands .....this looks like the ground station / FPV Camera or other application. (But then with a very small map-screen.)
2015-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules