Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How can you check the RMA status of a Repair?
3266 10 2015-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

Hey everyone,  My P3P has been out for repair about 2 1/2 weeks now.  Last week I got an email saying my ticket has been resolved.  I called DJI shortly after I got that email to ask what all was done for repairs.  There was an RMA# associated with this ticket.  Since last I still haven't received anything yet,  Today, I decided to called DJI and find out where things are at.  The gal I spoke to didn't show a tracking# which is the primary reason I called since I got the email about the ticket being resolved.   It wouldl be nice if they emailed you a tracking number when the ticket was closed.  
Is there any way to lookup the status of an RMA# or get shipping status?

Thanks.

2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your ticket number and I'll check it out for you.
2015-12-16
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-16 13:31
What is your ticket number and I'll check it out for you.

Hi DJI-Ken,   It's:   225779

Thanks for looking it up for me.   See if you can find out where it's at in the process.   I appreciate it.   
Let me know if you need the full RMA#.
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Camera was replaced, not repaired.messaging you the tracking number, looks like you'll have it Monday.
it was received here 12/8, and all fixed up by yesterday 12/15. That's a pretty fast repair time.
2015-12-16
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-16 14:29
I'm looking at your info and finding out if the camera was replaced or repaired.

Thanks Ken.  I appreciate this.  Last week when I called in,  I asked for a list of what was all repaired, the gentlemen was nice enough to put me on hold and get me a list of all the items.  He didn't outright mention Camera but did say the OFDM was one of the items.  I didn't know what that was until after the call.  Figured that was just another name for the camera but it's not.   The camera was snapped completely off and the 2 gimbal motors sounded very rough.

2015-12-16
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-16 14:29
Camera was replaced, not repaired.messaging you the tracking number, looks like you'll have it Monda ...

Thanks Ken for looking this up.  This is my first support call with DJI and I will have to say that support has been very good  thus far.  The few times that I called in on this RMA, I was able to speak with a person within just a few minutes of calling.   

I'm glad the camera was replaced.  They replaced many other things,  I just didn't want to worry about bad image quality in the long haul.

Have a nice day!!

PS-  Ken,  where do I look for the message with the tracking# that you are sending.   I don't have any PM's it says.  Is it coming via email?
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

tpetersen97 Posted at 2015-12-17 04:38
Thanks Ken for looking this up.  This is my first support call with DJI and I will have to say that ...

Just emailed it.
2015-12-16
Use props
tpetersen97
lvl.2
United States

tpetersen97 Posted at 2015-12-16 14:38
Thanks Ken for looking this up.  This is my first support call with DJI and I will have to say that ...

Disregard Ken. I just got the email with the tracking#..

Thanks again.  DJI Rocks!!!
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

No problem, and thanks for the kind DJI words. At least you'll have it for the Christmas. Since it has so many new parts, you can wrap it up Christmas Eve and stick it under the tree and have a new Phantom for Christmas
2015-12-16
Use props
randyshepherd
lvl.1

Is this the right place to ask for assistance? P3P sent, received in, and my ticket has been closed out. Phone call to 818-235-0789 and someone told me that it wasn't closed and to just hang tight for a bit. That same day,  This message "Thank you for your email. Please disregard the status of your ticket. It is indeed still active.". Then the next day a message stating it was closed out again.

Can someone assist please?  I realize things take time but just don't want to fall into a land of misfit drones. I had, I think, the best drone DJI made because it would sit extremely still while hovering, video is incredible, even night pictures are stunning on auto. Pointed four people you way for the P3 and they purchased. I had a freak weird accident calibrating it.

2016-3-20
Use props
Flory
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2277503 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dji Ken I need some help
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now