lvl.3

United States

see http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =5&extra=#pid267033
2015-12-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

if you did crash because of the battery, please contact us through live-chat or phone call, send over your flight data, and according to your flight data analysis result we will notify you if it's covered by warranty or not
2015-12-16
Use props
jrondo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329337 ft
United States

I'd  like  proof  of  that!! My battery battery went from 65 to 6 no warning but critical at 6 as I  watched helplessly  as the inspire landed in the ocean. Sent all data etc I did all correctly  and dji replied they would like to help by SELLING me a refurbished unit for   $1948...after 6+ months  of  back  and  forth  dji settled case by with no deal and me to eat 3k...way to stand by your product.
2015-12-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

jrondo Posted at 2015-12-18 23:22
I'd  like  proof  of  that!! My battery battery went from 65 to 6 no warning but critical at 6 as I  ...

From your other post it sounded like they gave you a refurbished unit for free. You asked if you could get credit since you already bought another one but they said now.
But they also gave you 2 TB48's as well.  Not trying to give you a hard time, Just trying to understand.

"Sent Dji flight data and video, about a month later they came back and said they wanted to help but did tell me the results of the data. Obviously, with dji wanting to help, it was nothing I did wrong. I was offered a refurbished Inspire and accepted but had already bought a new one. Asked to put the $ on store credit to by the phantom 3 and got a no. They said send us your P.O.P. for the new bird and we'll send you some accessories for it."
2015-12-18
Use props
jrondo
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-18 18:26
From your other post it sounded like they gave you a refurbished unit for free. You asked if you c ...

Thanks for the reply Ken, and sorry for the confusion.

No, I have not received a replacement Inspire 1. Yes, I did get batteries as a sort of thank you for purchasing another Inspire which I did the same day mine drowned.

I bought another because I'd wanted/needed another for some time and I was counting on what I thought was a "no brainer" replacement offer and have the two units I'd wanted. I had asked, since I bought replacement if I could have the $1948 as dji store credit thinking I wanted a Phantom 3. Was told no they coulfn't do that. After that no for credit email i started getting passed around and around and eventually told that I was not promised a new unit...case closed.

Jeff
2015-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience, I thought from reading your first post that they did get you a replacement.
2015-12-20
Use props
jrondo
lvl.2
United States

that's it? Why wouldn't they give me a replacement?
2015-12-21
Use props
jrondo
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-20 21:31
I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience, I thought from reading your first post that they did ge ...

can you tell me why it wasn't covered by the battery warranty? I was not given any type of explanation.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jrondo Posted at 2016-1-19 08:40
can you tell me why it wasn't covered by the battery warranty? I was not given any type of explana ...

I'm not sure, I don't work in the warranty or repair department. You would need to reply to the DJI email from your ticket and ask them for explanation.
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules