811 3 2015-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Can I take a shoot of the chicago bean ?   I could take off from somewhere not crowded ...  I also will hover on the nearby harbor...
Anyone has a tip ?  should I notify someone?
2015-12-17
Use props
elbee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79101 ft
United States

If you google search drones in Chicago you will likely discover the city recently passed an ordinance that includes, among other things...

>>They create no-fly zones of 5 miles around O'Hare and Midway airports. They also prohibit the devices from being piloted over churches, schools, hospitals and any other property not owned by the drone operator without the owner's consent, or "over any person who is not involved in the operation of the small unmanned aircraft, without such person's consent."<<

So unless you own Millenium Park and have consent from the hundreds of people usually in the vicinity of the bean, you probably should not be flying it
2015-12-17
Use props
elbee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79101 ft
United States

If you google search drones in Chicago you will likely discover the city recently passed an ordinance that includes, among other things...

>>They create no-fly zones of 5 miles around O'Hare and Midway airports. They also prohibit the devices from being piloted over churches, schools, hospitals and any other property not owned by the drone operator without the owner's consent, or "over any person who is not involved in the operation of the small unmanned aircraft, without such person's consent."<<

So unless you own Millenium Park and have consent from the hundreds of people usually in the vicinity of the bean, you probably should not be flying it
2015-12-17
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks... Maybe Ill skip chicago on my visit..
2015-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules