o(^-^)o
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can a tech from DJI confirm this.

Az Wing asked this question...

The Flight Battery Manual recommends a complete discharge/charge every 20 battery cycles. What constitutes a battery cycle? Flying the battery to 30% or lower, then recharging? Or is a battery cycle calculated within the Intelligent Flight Battery firmware?

Within the Go App's battery section is an area where the number of battery charges are displayed. Currently, I have two flight batteries. Both have been placed on the charger more that five times and yet, the number of charges shown, within the Go App, on the oldest battery is only five, while the newer battery shows only three charges.

Is a "charge" equivalent to a "cycle" in the Go App?

Thank you. [/I]

http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... .61362/#post-598460
2015-12-18
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi ,
To complete discharge/charge , you'll have to plug the battery in the aircraft and turn on the aircraft till the battery runs out . Then , you charge the battery to 100% .
2015-12-20
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-20 17:42
Hi ,
To complete discharge/charge , you'll have to plug the battery in the aircraft and turn on the aircraft till the battery runs out . Then , you charge the battery to 100% .

No sir .... you did not answer the question correctly! Thanks to people like you, DJI, will lose customers.
2017-4-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

This thread is older than my full grown cat.  
2017-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules