Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How is working the iPad mini2 now?
876 5 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juansantiuste
lvl.2

Spain

I use my Galaxy S5 for the Inspire. The first flights in july, it didn´t worked so fine, droppings, freezing image, lag, etc. I tryed a friend´s Ipad mini2 and it worked very well.  But In the last flights the S5 has gone much better, no drops or freezing even at long distances (supose due to updetes) but i need a bigger screen. I ve read in the forum that Apple devices are having some problems now with new FW. I´ve found a good price for the mini 2, but I don´t know if its a good option now. I even don´t like so much some Apple things.. but it will be used almost only for the Inspire. ¿Any other recomendation of no much expensive Android 8' device that works fine?

2015-12-20
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use a iPad mini 2 and I like it a lot. I'm not an apple guy, but it is so smooth and I like being able to use the simulator. It's the perfect size IMHO
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

I use the iPad 2 mini and it works great.
2015-12-20
Use props
juansantiuste
lvl.2

Spain

Ok, thanks a lot for you answers. I´ll try it. The offer is for the 16 GB wifi, but i think i´s enogh.
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

juansantiuste Posted at 2015-12-20 14:21
Ok, thanks a lot for you answers. I´ll try it. The offer is for the 16 GB wifi, but i think i´s en ...

Yeah that will be perfectly good.

Dave
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I also think the size of mini 2 in perfect for the aerial shooting
2015-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now