4K 24fps should be working by now
1018 2 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael.buday
lvl.1
United States

It's getting very frustrating living with the issues that still exist with the OSMO, most of all the inability to shoot 4K at 24fps - which is the reason I purchased it. There have been no updates re: when this will be fixed. The previous promise of "end of this month" has long since passed.

Certainly, this was a known issue when the product was released - there's no way DJI could not have known about this serious bug when the units were shipped. Yet, to my knowledge I've seen no release notes that indicate this was a known limitation at the time.

If the OSMO didn't have a bunch of other quirks (such as the gimbal drifting off into space for no reason, refusal at times to reset the gimbal by DBL pressing the trigger), this would still be a major issue, but one I could live with.

When can we expect this issue to be resolved?
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, I am really sorry for the delayed firmware release and the inconvenience caused by the firmware issue. The R&D team are concentrating on revising and testing the firmware day and night and the firmware is during the final test period. We all want to solve this problem and liberate all the abilities of Osmo as soon as possible. Your patience during this long waiting period is highly appreciated.  
2015-12-20
Use props
ke-now
lvl.3
Australia

R&D team ....

2015-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules