Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you use the Osmo without the phone?
9785 6 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vitamindwayne
New

United States

I rode uptown yesterday on my bike, and I didn't want to attach the phone. So I set the Osmo to record and off I went. I started and stopped it several times. When I got home nothing had been recorded. Do I have to connect it to my phone to record video? I hope it's not a stupid question but I don't always want the phone attached.
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Osmo can record video without the phone, please note that when you're recording, the left LED(camera status LED) should blinks red slowly. And the Osmo should have different warning tone when you start and stop recording. If there is no sound when you press the record button, that means the camera is busy at storing the recording files or the start-up has not been finished. In both cases, you should wait for a while until the left LED is off.
2015-12-20
Use props
vitamindwayne
New

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-20 21:02
Hi, Osmo can record video without the phone, please note that when you're recording, the left LED(ca ...

I'll try it today, thanks Amy
2015-12-26
Use props
sevimli
lvl.2
United States

Keep in mind that no phone means no date/time on your video files.

They will reset to 1/1/14 00:00AM  every time you start recording.
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

vitamindwayne Posted at 2015-12-27 01:55
I'll try it today, thanks Amy

You're welcome.
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

sevimli Posted at 2015-12-27 12:40
Keep in mind that no phone means no date/time on your video files.

They will reset to 1/1/14 00:0 ...

Yes, that's ture, the Osmo needs the time of the mobile phone to indicate the shooting time.
2015-12-28
Use props
SeanWYS123
New

Malaysia

I think you can do so...
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules