RC Issue
867 7 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

Ok, might just be loosing my mind here but here it goes.
Had a USB issue with my RC sent it to DJI... had a friend loan me his second remote and linked it no problme to my bird.
Received my RC back from DJI (normal turn around) now for some reason reason wasn't linked (i am assuing can only be linked to one RC at a time) so not too worried. Try to link my old RC back, when i go to the menu RC settings doesn't have the first menu (where you pick off - master - slave) if i press the Linking RC button nothnig happens. Help! If i go same ipad same bird just the other remote (my friends) the menu is there.

Vers: App 2.4.3
AC: 1.4.00.100
RC: 1.5.70
Cam: 1.4.00.10

Same versions when I plug in either RC into the Ipad. Also something weird if I ask to do a fectory reset just tells me the reset timed out.
2015-12-20
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

Nix this... I know just think they didn't repair it right... If I reset the app and start from fresh I don't think it's actually connecting to the Ipad. :-( Guess I will call support again and probably down another several weeks if my friend wants his rc back lol
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

let's try it this way: please press C1+C2+record, wait for the D-DD sound  -> press right wheel button
2015-12-20
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-20 18:50
let's try it this way: please press C1+C2+record, wait for the D-DD sound  -> press right wheel butt ...

Tim,

Thanks that did effectively pair the remote to the AC. However I still can't pick it up on the iPad. Have tried several iPads and several cables. I am just leaning towards the fact that I sent it in for USB so something got missed.
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your ticket number and I can see what was done
2015-12-21
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-21 14:44
What is your ticket number and I can see what was done

No worries. I spoke to CS in La they are great. I am sending it off tomorrow. The old ticket was #225029. About 10-7 days ago. Sadly got so busy yesterday was the first time i even opened the box lol. That time of year i guess.
I am still a happy customer stuff happens, who knows it will get fixed.
Luc
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

nofearmx@gmail. Posted at 2015-12-21 15:58
No worries. I spoke to CS in La they are great. I am sending it off tomorrow. The old ticket was # ...

Good to hear you are taken care of.

Dave
2015-12-21
Use props
nofearmx
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-12-21 16:00
Good to hear you are taken care of.

Every body I have felt with in your LA office is always great and professional.
2015-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules