Zenmuse XT work with OSMO ??
2388 8 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cory W
lvl.3
Flight distance : 137953 ft
Canada

Hi everyone, I don't know if I missed all the info on the new Zenmuse XT, but will the XT work with the OSMO for thermal inspections on houses and stuff like that ??

Thanks

Cory W
2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Currently the XT is not compatible with Osmo, we will consider this combination seriously. Thanks.
2015-12-20
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-21 01:34
Currently the XT is not compatible with Osmo, we will consider this combination seriously. Thanks.

Wondering if this has received any more consideration? The ability to use our XT in the air and land would be super beneficial for ground work. As of right now, we have to carry our Inspire around with the XT attached to use it on the ground.

We have an OSMO and when it's connected to the XT, the App does recognize the camera, and it even says "OSMO Powered by FLIR". So I assume it's in the coding to work, but perhaps DJI has disabled the feature?

Thanks
- Every XT Owner
2016-8-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-8-31 01:56
Wondering if this has received any more consideration? The ability to use our XT in the air and la ...

Yes, DJI is aware of it. But currently it's not supported.
2016-8-31
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-8-30 18:56
Wondering if this has received any more consideration? The ability to use our XT in the air and la ...

With Osmo turned off. Open dji go app. Swipe to inspire & tap camera. Then turn on your osmo & you should get the video feed but in the inspire part of the app. XT should work that way?
2016-8-31
Use props
piymamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Hi.

It knows if in the near future can be mounted on DJI osmo zenmuse xt ??

It would be the perfect combination to make thermal INSPECTIONS in the industry and we could control from the air and within the industry .

I hope you are working on this since we are many customers who have placed our trust in DJI for the industrial theme .

I not think it's so difficult to anchor zenmuse osmo xt .

DJI fully trust .

Thank you
2016-9-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

piymamen@gmail. Posted at 2016-9-7 23:47
Hi.

It knows if in the near future can be mounted on DJI osmo zenmuse xt ??

DJI is aware of this demand from customers. Thank you for your feedback.
2016-9-8
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

dopeytree Posted at 2016-8-31 04:39
With Osmo turned off. Open dji go app. Swipe to inspire & tap camera. Then turn on your osmo & you ...

Looks like this has been patched in recent updates.
2016-9-8
Use props
piymamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

TODOSHOPPINGAPLICACIONESIMÁGENESVÍDEOSNOTICIASMAPSLIBROSVUELOSHERRAMIENTAS DE BÚSQUEDA
Sugerencia: Buscar solo resultados en español. Puedes especificar tu idioma de búsqueda en Preferencias
por favor puede responder a mis preguntas ???
DJI que me dijo es consciente. pero DJI ya está trabajando en esto ?? Ellos saben cuando ... Más

please can answer my questions ???
DJI told me is conscious. but DJI is already working on this ?? They know when setting i...
Más

Danos tu opinión
Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completa
please can answer my questions ???
DJI told me is conscious. but DJI is already working on this ?? They know when setting is ?? DJI is having trouble mounting osmo zenmuse xt ???? because when osmo is mounted with xt it puts on display powered by flir ?? because let me take pictures and record videos but do not see anything on the screen ??????
Thanks for the answers
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules