Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Confusing customers again.
755 2 2015-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74783 ft
United States

DJI, please get a handle on firmware release information and stop confusing your customers!  Today, my iPad tells me I have DJI GO firmware version 2.4.3. I see people are having problems with this version.  So I check at home without flying and the reported crashing of the app on taking still images does not happen, it appears to be working fine.

However, going to the Inspire 1 PRO page, under Downloads, it shows that version 2.4.3 is for an Android device and NOT an iPad!  The version for the iPad is shown as Version 2.4.2
Yet the version on my iPad is 2.4.3
In the absence of explicit notice that a software update is available and to what platform and device it applies and who should update, users must rely on the manufacturers web site for this valuable information.  When the web site displays erroneous or misleading information, such as the case now on the Inspire 1 PRO Downloads page recommended current version of the DJI GO app at 2.4.2 for IOS devices, the result is CUSTOMER CONFUSION.  

Perhaps DJI Tim or Ken can alert those responsible for the web site of the importance of presenting timely and accurate information regarding Firmware changes.  The more product you sell, the more important this task is from my humble point of view.

2015-12-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

yes, it is a little bit confusing, we will do some improvements and simplify it. Thank you for your suggestion
2015-12-21
Use props
MJones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74783 ft
United States

Thank you Tim and please thank the web team for correcting the web site today.  
2015-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules