Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Choppy video
947 11 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BMK1
lvl.1
United States

I recorded my first video today, when I played it back it was real chopy stop and start. It was a nice and clear just chopy. Would be the camera or the sd card?
2015-12-22
Use props
Mike Dugan
lvl.1
Mexico

I am having the same problems.
Did you find any corrections?
2015-12-22
Use props
pedram
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67953 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello BMK1,
To help better understand your situation.
-The SD cared you are using is it the one that came with it? DJI will require Class 10 SD Card for best performance
-Was the Video Feed also choppy when viewing it on your Tablet/Phone? OR only when viewing Video from SD then it's Choppy.
- By Choppy Do you mean constant black screen and back to normal or was there fuzzyness and lines?
-Double check to make sure that non of the Cables leading to the Gimbal Are loose.

Regards,
OVT

www.omniviewtech.ca
2015-12-22
Use props
BMK1
lvl.1
United States

pedram@omniview Posted at 2015-12-23 04:27
Hello BMK1,
To help better understand your situation.
-The SD cared you are using is it the one that ...

It was the card that came with bird class 10   3 .  The vidoe feed to my phone was ok it is actually the video that is recorded to the sd card. I tried playing from a sd adapter adapter, then I try feeding it from the bird to my computer via the usb cable and also down loaded to a folder in the computer and tried to play it all witht he same result. also tried it on another computer. By choppy I mean it was it would play smooth and then kinda like freeze then start freeze then start then it play smooth for a couple of seconds then get choppy again. It never went black just stop and start.
2015-12-22
Use props
OmniView Tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67953 ft
  • >>>
Canada

BMK1 Posted at 2015-12-22 15:36
It was the card that came with bird class 10   3 .  The vidoe feed to my phone was ok it is actual ...

Ok, Have you tried using another SD Card? Maybe try formatting SD card see if that works if not then try another SD Card and let me know what happens. Also keep in mind if you are Using the Pro shooting in 4K not all monitors can handle it. Try also lowering to something like 1080P and NOT 4K
Trying to rule out as much as possible.

www.omniviewtech.ca

2015-12-22
Use props
Jkeller84
First Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you recording in 4K? If so, your computer might be having trouble processing it. Try putting it into an editor and rendering it out. That should show you what it is actually recording.
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When playing back video on your device, it's a lower resolution ans will have no issues. But if the recorded video is stuttering on your computer then your computer is not powerful enough to play the video. You either need a more powerful computer or lower the video resolution in the GO app.
2015-12-22
Use props
BMK1
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-23 05:06
When playing back video on your device, it's a lower resolution ans will have no issues. But if the  ...

Yes that what it is I dropped the frame rate from 60 to 30 and it plays smooth on the computer now.
2015-12-22
Use props
BMK1
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for all the reply's, I appreciate it.
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

No problem, glad you can view your videos now. If you want to view and edit 4k, it's going to take a pretty powerful computer.
2015-12-22
Use props
BMK1
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-23 06:08
No problem, glad you can view your videos now. If you want to view and edit 4k, it's going to take a ...

I have the advanced so I can only go up to 27K. I was surprised that neither one of my computers could play 1080 at 60fps but the 30fps looks pretty good.
2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

I have an old 2011 MacBook Pro and it would barely play 2k and wouldn't do 4k. I put in 16gb or Ram and a 500gb solid state hard drive and it does semi decent now with 4k.
2015-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules