All You Want for Christmas - I must be on the Naughty list
1101 7 2015-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolfer14
lvl.1

Canada

I Ordered a Phantom 3 Pro from the DJI store after seeing the All You Want for Christmas Ad "Order before the 18 and recevie it on or before the 24th...." I thought perfect...just in time to get it under the tree.

Placed my order on the 14th of december and it wasn't till the 18th I still noticed nothing was shipped? I sent off an e-mail asking why? I was told due to products on back-order? What? What's on backorder?
When I placed my order everything was in stock! Everything showed "Available to ship: 1-3 business days after payment is confirmed" Even checked when I got the repy e-mail.....everything STILL shows that its in stock. A couple more e-mails later and I get this:

The shipping dept colleague feed back the order can be shipped out the order around December 22 .
If you need this urgent , do you mind we shipping the order separately ?

Best regards,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team

Why wasn't this offered to me the second they knew that they couldn't ship the complete Order?

I replyed with, go ahead and ship it...thinking I might have something to put under the tree.

Well...As I write this it's Dec 22 @ 9pm MST and nothing has been shipped.

Order# 001149531581

2015-12-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Wolfer,
Sorry for inconvenience caused! We will look into it!
Could you please provide us your e-mail, so we'll do our best to solve it ASAP!
Thank you!
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,Wolfer14, we are so sorry for this case. I have asked our logistics colleagues to ship out the items that are in stock tomorrow and use a faster courier. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2015-12-23
Use props
Wolfer14
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-23 03:00
Wolfer,
Sorry for inconvenience caused! We will look into it!
Could you please provide us your e-mai ...

Tim

Sent you my Email via "add Friend"

thx
2015-12-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Wolfer14 Posted at 2015-12-24 01:41
Tim

Sent you my Email via "add Friend"

got it! We are working on it!
2015-12-23
Use props
Wolfer14
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-23 19:50
got it! We are working on it!

Any update? Haven't received any emails an my account is still showing that nothing is shipped???
2015-12-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Wolfer14 Posted at 2015-12-25 07:35
Any update? Haven't received any emails an my account is still showing that nothing is shipped???

I think the order status didn't update in time due to the delay of our system. Please don't worry. It has been shipped out by DHL already. Sorry for the confusion caused.

DHL

DHL
2015-12-24
Use props
jonh
New

United States

Wolfer, I would suggest you file a complaint with https://econsumer.gov.
2015-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules