1390 10 2014-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337953 ft
United States

Hi
I m having a little trouble in changing F C modes in the PC Assistant. Probably I am not doing it correctly.

I connect the Vision 2+ via the cable to the pc, run the PC Assistant software, click on the Function Button currently selected to Phantom, but all I get is this message "PLease connect to the Controller".

I have the Phantom powered ( but not rotors running as I am conected to the desktop PC). THe driver as been loaded and I have the Remote Controller on with Range extender powered too. I am sure I do not need all of these powered on but having tried othe combinations with no success, this is what I get. Can someone help with a suggestion please? I wonder if I need to be 'Rotors Running' for this to be enabled? As mentioned, I have not done this as I am connected to the desktop. I could try a laptop I guess and fully energise the craft

I note that if I get to the NAZA mode I should be able to select other options for the S1 switch but this is not possiible at present I think.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2014-12-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

The PT2 app connects to the Phantom, that program will let you change to the NAZA mode.
2014-12-28
Use props
b.w.j
Second Officer

Denmark

You are sure that it is the Vision Assistant software you run, and not the RC system assistant there is for controller ??
2014-12-28
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-29 03:54
The PT2 app connects to the Phantom, that program will let you change to the NAZA mode.

Ok Thanks I will investigate, many thanks
2014-12-28
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United States

b.w.j@joergense Posted at 2014-12-29 04:38
You are sure that it is the Vision Assistant software you run, and not the RC system assistant there ...

i will doublecheck, thanks again
2014-12-28
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United States

b.w.j@joergense Posted at 2014-12-29 04:38
You are sure that it is the Vision Assistant software you run, and not the RC system assistant there ...

ellos agai,

Further to your request, I am currently looking at thr RC Assistant page which is embedded in the Vison Assistant software. My display is like the ones shown in pages 69 and 70 of the Manual. having connected the RC to the PC I get no indicator lights at the bottom left corner of the RC Assistant Screen, I have on thr RC the Green POwer light plus the four smaller greens.
Now, I still am unable to use the Function Switch at the top of the RC or Vision assistant screens.
I still get the caption previously described, Please Connect to the Controller. I will try and send a screen shot if that helps later?

Thanks, obviously, i am still feeling my way with this business but appreciate your time in helping. I will try the APP tomorrow to see what I get there.

regards
G
2014-12-28
Use props
huntarr
lvl.2

United States

I would suggest you uninstall your pc softwares, reboot your pc, install the following in order:

DJI WIN Driver Installer
Phantom RC Assistant Software v1.2
Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.6
2014-12-28
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United States

huntarr@sbcglob Posted at 2014-12-29 06:17
I would suggest you uninstall your pc softwares, reboot your pc, install the following in order:

DJ ...

Hi, Thanks, I will give that a try tomorrow, interestingly, I get the same result on another compueter as well, that is runnning Win 7 and the desktop XP. Nonetheless, I will asa you suggest, thks
Rgds
2014-12-28
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United States

aeroglenltd@aol Posted at 2014-12-29 06:40
Hi, Thanks, I will give that a try tomorrow, interestingly, I get the same result on another compu ...

Good Day,

Well I am afraid uninstalling then reinstallling has had no effevt on the PC/RC Assistant. I still get no lights at the bottom left of the panel and the Function switch still will not operate other than to give the same caption as before -" Please connect the controller". If I hover the mouse pointer over the button I get  Switch to Nazam, but that is as good as it gets. I have tried a different usb port as well, otherwise the Remote controller recharges and I hear the connection chimes in the computer when I attach/switch on the remote but that is it. I wonder what else could be a problem? As mentioend, I get this on another pc as well, one running XP the other Win 7. Strange.....
2014-12-29
Use props
aeroglenltd
lvl.3
United Kingdom

huntarr@sbcglob Posted at 2014-12-29 06:17

DJ ...

OK  carried out the procedure on the Win 7 machine that was OK. Returned to the XP and that seems to have now been resolved.

Many thanks for the suggestions.
Best regards
2014-12-29
Use props
huntarr
lvl.2

United States

Your welcome, glad to here that helped. Happy flying

Tap the support arrow for some support would appreciated.
2014-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules