New firmaware V01.06.0040 and djigo app problems on android
1801 3 2015-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ecoskydrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302684 ft
Mexico

I did the update of the dji phamtom 3 profesional firmware and now the app does not link withthe drone , I am using a samsung android phone ,asked DJI and they say that not all the android phones are comaptible withthe APP , does any one  has a comment ?
2015-12-25
Use props
rickraviele
lvl.1

United States

I'm having a similar issue except with mine it had been working just fine (a few weeks)  then today would not connect and no video. it was very cold here today so after several tries it finally connected and I got video so I flew. Came home from flying and saw the update that your referring to and thought oh ok so that's the problem, NOT. First result to updating was that I already had the current update or older version except it wasn't, it was the one prior to the one you mentioned above. So I removed DJI go from my device rebooted the android then reinstalled and to my surprise video started on android. Why I don't know, will it last, I don't know. I just don't know. I have 3 different android devices and the results was the same on each. Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy pad S2, and Nvidia Shield. All worked then all stopped to work (connect no video) and now all work again after removing DJI GO rebooting then reinstalling. Your guess is as good as mine at this point
2015-12-26
Use props
ecoskydrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302684 ft
Mexico

rickraviele Posted at 2015-12-26 20:35
I'm having a similar issue except with mine it had been working just fine (a few weeks)  then today  ...

I found this one on internet http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... -with-dji-go.48525/

But still think that I will follow the DJI recomeneded devices in order no tto have any trouble in future firmware updates  
iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

hope my comments will help .
2015-12-27
Use props
wondoon
New

United Kingdom

Would it be a good idea for DJI to produce a tablet that worked with all apps that way there would be no compatibility issues.
2015-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules