4347 11 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

First of all the only connection that I have with this site is that I have bought items from them before. The service is very fast considering that everything is custom tailored to you.

http://www.uavstickers.com/faa-registration.php

They have a huge array of Stickers that are nicely made for DJI products. I just ordered my FAA Registration numbers. They come 98 to a sheet.

In the past I have bought stickers with my contact info on them and they make a spiffy set for the Inspire and Controller.

2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Wow,  those guys are not joking
2015-12-26
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

didn't take long to turn this ruling into a cash cow

Rich
2015-12-26
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-12-27 00:39
didn't take long to turn this ruling into a cash cow

Actually Rich they were making all kinds of stickers for the Inspire and Phantom long before the FAA Ruling. They did make stickers for the commercial people. I bought some a while back with my contact info on them. Then i found the spiffy set that they make for the Phantom and Inspire and RC's for each. Nice stuff with the right price and fast shipping, usually a few days. Not bad considering they are custom made with you info on them.
2015-12-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-12-27 10:47
Actually Rich they were making all kinds of stickers for the Inspire and Phantom long before the F ...

rodger
thanks for clarifying and I didn't mean to be harsh.

Looking at their website it appears they make nice stuff

Rich
2015-12-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-12-27 14:01
rodger
thanks for clarifying and I didn't mean to be harsh.

Not a problem Rich, I didn't feel that your were harsh or offensive, not at all. they do make really nice stuff. I did all of my batteries with the battery numbers and I put my contact info stickers on everything. Batteries, Phantom, RC. He also has some great Tutorials on his site and YouTube. Tom's Tech Time.
2015-12-27
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

A question about the CO itself. Do they ship fast and how is the customer service thus far? I would consider ordering. Hey @ Rich… We have CNC access and my wife is a retired CNC machinist. You come up with an idea and we can go into business.  
2015-12-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sir Shepherd Posted at 2015-12-27 20:47
A question about the CO itself. Do they ship fast and how is the customer service thus far? I would  ...

If you mean Tom's Tech Time yes, usually you will receive your order in about 5-7 business days which is quick when you consider that every order is custom made for you. Communication is great, if you send an email it is answered the same or next day.
2015-12-28
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

@Rodger I'll place an order with them in the week coming. Thanks for the info too!
2015-12-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-1-15 22:46
Here is the beginning of the end ... Mandatory insurance, and licensing... this will be just the sta ...

Thanks for the link. Interesting. Obviously they are somewhat uninformed in that they state that there is no known Registration when there actually is by the FAA. Also the availability of Geofencing.

A Representative in Rhode Island who I happen to know through legal proceedings brought before a Board that I am a member of wants to introduce Legislation that applies to Drones. I contacted him and informed him about the FAA Registration and Geofencing. His response was that he had no idea that the technology was out there and asked me if I would participate in the process. I gladly volunteered and now we will have a strong voice in the process if it goes forward.

The point that I am making is that this is going to happen and you should get involved in a civil and sensible manner. By doing so we will have a voice in the process. It is the reckless parties that have brought things to this point and unfortunately we can not take those actions back. Those actions of others have left a very foul taste in our environment. I seriously doubt that any member of this forum is reckless and irresponsible. We hear the woes of others that have lost their Drone and they don't sound very happy to me about the situation. I definitely don't want to lose my Phantom or Inspire and I am willing to bet you feel the same way.

Again thanks for the link, I appreciate it and hopefully one or more of us in California will contact the mentioned Legislators, not in protest but in educating them and show our responsible side along with the beautiful creativity of our Photography and Videography.
2016-1-16
Use props
JasonBo
lvl.1

United States

FAA REGISTRATION STICKER BUNDLE
https://www.slickwraps.com/bundl ... obbyist-pilots.html
Click here

Outdoor / Indoor
Laminated & UV-rated to resist fading
Water resistant
Durable & scratch resistant with a matte finish
Easy to apply with residue free removal (if you ever need to remove them, they’ll come off clean)
Customized with your FAA number as well as phone number in case of loss
2018-2-8
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JasonBo Posted at 2018-2-8 07:22
FAA REGISTRATION STICKER BUNDLE
https://www.slickwraps.com/bundle-faa-registration-stickers-hobbyist-pilots.html
Click here

Nice package, I'll keep you in mind.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules