Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo cannot be controlled and does not show picture via app.
2144 5 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
My Osmo was working very well, until I went to shoot with it and it did not show a picture and could not be controlled via the dji go app. When I went to update the firmware, an error message says "no sd card." I have tried several 633x cards to no avail. I'm not sure if the two problems are related, but I updated the firmware around the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please format the SD card and make sure it locks into the  osmo  card  holder
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

What is your current Osmo firmware version? Please try to update your app and firmware to the latest firmware. App: v2.4.3 Firmware: v1.4.1.80(Please upgrade by SD card).
About the no camera feed issue:
1) Please try to reinstall your app. Make sure you've activated the Osmo.  Check this link for activation: http://forum.dji.com/thread-35551-1-1.html
2) Check the wifi connection. Connect you mobile device to the Osmo first. Then enter camera view. If there is still no video feed, please provide a screenshot.

About the SD card:
1) Please try to use the original SD card and copy the upgrade bin file to it and try to upgrade. Check if there is still warning message  'no sd card' .
2) Please understand the supported SD card needs to be class 10 or UHS-1 above, maximum capacity: 64GB . Try to re-insert it and see if the camera feed come back.
3) Please try to format it by the app. Or you can format it using PC: If the capacity is less than 32 GB, please format it to FAT 32 format and cluster size 32KB.  If the capacity is larger than 32GB, choose cluster size as 128KB.
2015-12-27
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

Okay, I tried all that. It is activated. The current firmware is 1.0.1.19+. App says OSMO is ready to "enter camera view." But no picture. It can see the battery level and control the gimbal, but no picture or record.  Still saying "no sd card" Unable to format via app. Not sure how to post screenshots.
2015-12-28
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

Will not upgrade from SD card. I tried that as well...
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

mark@sosu.tv Posted at 2015-12-29 07:34
Okay, I tried all that. It is activated. The current firmware is 1.0.1.19+. App says OSMO is ready t ...

You can attach your screenshots here, click the "Advanced" button, and send the picture as an attachment.  Please make sure the gimbal ring has been locked and try to check the pin connection of gimbal.  Check the camera connection pin of the gimbal, detach it and remove the red plastic circle slice in the pin base.
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules