1373 3 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

Combining DJI Osmo & Sony A7s.
DJI Osmo's footage in this video is very short, but they already make a huge difference on my coverage, so here's the position:
02:17 - 02:20 ; 02:33 - 02:45

(02:02-02:10 is not Osmo, but Post-Stabilized Sony A7s footage)

Set
2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

I can't understand the language, what a pity. I want to know what story it is.
2015-12-27
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-28 11:29
I can't understand the language, what a pity. I want to know what story it is.

Hi Amy,

Sorry, forgot to include the English synopsis of this story

This Drama featuring a story of a Timbermet, a wooden person, named Kikuk ('Clumsy' if directly-translated).
The Timbermets lives in a small village, extremely care and concerned with other Timbermets' opinion, judgments. The good, clever, skillful, and interesting Timbermets will receive stars, whereas those who doesn't stand out, not smart, or makes mistakes, receive crosses. Kikuk, who always trying to get stars, always receives a lot of cross and began to believe that he is unworthy and never being able to do anything useful.
So, one day, Kikuk decided to meet Eli, the Sculptor, his Creator. And..., everything changes...

The drama was performed by Teater Coram Deo, Commission of Gereja Injili Indonesia Hok Im Tong (International Evangelical Church), focusing on Theater Performances.
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

setiawan3d Posted at 2015-12-28 14:48
Hi Amy,

Sorry, forgot to include the English synopsis of this story

Nice, we should never doubt the personal value of ourselves. Thanks for the synopsis.
2015-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules