DJI Reciever Problem
1232 7 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyledeckert
New
United States

Hello All,

I am the proud owner of a new phantom 1 v1.1.1 (won it at my companies holiday party). It was brand new never flown or opened phantom. Set it up the day after the holidy party and got it off the ground no problem. I wanted to see if the go home failsafe worked for peace of mind before i would actually go flying this thing so i turned the receiver off while it was hovering about 20ft in the air. failsafe worked fine and landed where it took off no problem. M issue now is it will refuse to reconnect to my controller (Tx i assume). I have tried rebidinding it (2 antenna 2.4ghz model reciever), reciever and main controller firmaware updates (Rx v1.0.0.0 and MC v4.06), restarting the drone multiple times, changed Tx batteries and charged drone battery, setting default parameters from DJI website, calibrating IMU basic and advance, checked to see if in D-Bus mode whic it is, took apart drone and Tx to see if any wires were loose. Nothing seems to be working. Receiver light stays a solid red. I did notice the recevier gets very ho to the touch and the right side of the battery compartment where the reciever is located gets hot of the drone case also. So my questions is, from what im explaining and all that ive tried has my reciever failed? If so would it be covered under warrenty? I see the Phantom 1 has been discontinued and i have no idea when my company bought this drone so warrenty may be out of the question. Besides a new reciver is there anything else i could try? I just dont see why it would fail all of a sudden like that performing a simple test.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

2015-12-26
Use props
kyledeckert
New
United States

*tried rebinding as per dji instructions with no success. Receiver light blinks trying to find Tx then just returns to solid red as if i cannot find Tx. When Also tried re calibrating Tx with the PhantomRC software. It calibrates fine but will not connect to dji. It feels like Ive exsausted all options but before i order a receiver i just wanted to double check to see if im missing something.
2015-12-26
Use props
kyledeckert
New
United States

kyledeckert@me. Posted at 2015-12-27 02:15
*tried rebinding as per dji instructions with no success. Receiver light blinks trying to find Tx th ...

bump      
2015-12-27
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Always make sure your batterys are fully charged or new
2016-4-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RATTYDUDE77 Posted at 2016-4-12 09:25
Always make sure your batterys are fully charged or new

This is the second post you have made (as far as I have looked) to very old threads. In many cases the people you are replying to are not on this forum any longer. Members tend to join up for a few months and then go away again, so please look at how old the thread is.

2016-4-11
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-4-11 19:45
This is the second post you have made (as far as I have looked) to very old threads. In many cases ...

Does it matter maybe some one else has the same prob and when they google receiver or battery or what ever so it some times helps other people
2016-4-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RATTYDUDE77 Posted at 2016-4-13 07:37
Does it matter maybe some one else has the same prob and when they google receiver or battery or w ...

Probably not, but your reply has nothing to do with the topic raised originally, so how would it help anyone? I don't car if you reply to all these old threads, I was just making you aware that there is probably little point in doing so.

2016-4-12
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
United States

Gottcha im glad you brought that to my attenchin
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules