Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Service suggestion
687 1 2015-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jennings93
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820102 ft
Australia

I have four DJI products, a Phantom 2, 2 Phantom 3Pros and an Osmo. In general I am impressed with the technology and performance of these units. You can achieve some really impressive video and photographic results with these products, a real quantum leap for amateur and professional photographers and videographers alike.

I have had one Phantom 3 Pro replaced due to a firmware fault and yesterday ended up with a virtually useless Osmo because of the latest firmware glitch.
With such complex technology and the wide variety of devices they work with, it is impossible to predict with 100% certainty, that an update is bug free.
I assume DJI are not using their customers as a cheap way of testing updates, so suggest the following to ease the pain of the ever increasing list of problems that occur from numerous and frequent updates.
All distributors and authorised retailers should have the authority to replace at no cost to the customer faulty units that have been bricked or rendered useless by firmware or software updates.
This would mean that customers would be guaranteed a fast and reliable way of ensuring they had a working product. It would also put pressure on DJi not to be careless in advertising updates without substantial testing of firmware and software.

2015-12-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Actually, we will never let the customer to undertake the price of the upgrade failure. About your bricked Osmo, please contact your local dealer or DJI technical support for repair. http://www.dji.com/support/product/osmo
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules