Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A shortfilm trailer with my drone / "the chase"
1723 12 2015-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexassenmacher
Captain
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey guys,
long time I haven't uploaded anything. The last few months I had been recording some stuff, but then I had an idea:

I've seen hours and hours of aerial footage, showing scenery, beautiful sunsets, beautiful buildings... But I haven't seen a lot about short stories, films or shortfilms recorded exclusively with drones, phantoms in that case.

So I decided to take some of my footage and give it a film look, edit nice audio stuff (instead of just playing a song, this took me quite a few hours haha) and give it a great beginning and even a greater ending. And I'm pretty proud of it, it's just my first shot at it, but I'd really appreciate some feedback. And watch the ending, it's the part I'm the proudest of .

Thanks cheers and welcome to "the chase"

2015-12-27
Use props
klinknky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106447 ft
United States

I liked that. Great job.
2015-12-27
Use props
alexassenmacher
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2015-12-27 18:55
That was really good man.  Thanks for sharing this!   I had a somewhat similar idea, this gives me g ...

Thx guys!
Yes, do that definitely! I want to see more of them coming !
2015-12-27
Use props
danchez
lvl.1
United States

Cool concept, and executed very well. The few things that I didn't like: the spiraling motion when descending into the trees in the beginning, was a bit much for me. The woman jogging, you titled this "the chase", but it looked like she was just out for a jog. Was she being chased or was she chasing the drone? I'm still not sure. The shot and the glass break at the end was a very good idea, wish that could have looked more realistic.  All in all I really enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing more of your work, Thanks for sharing.
2015-12-27
Use props
CaveDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Awesome,  I can see where that  took A LOT OF TIME!   Great sound and effects!   
2015-12-27
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

Dude,
that was cool, really enjoyed it but please!! next time make it about 25 minutes longer so i can finish the rest of my popcorn!
2015-12-27
Use props
lignow
Second Officer
Canada

Cool Vid. What's next.?
2015-12-27
Use props
Energy Guy
lvl.1
United States

I enjoyed the suspense and hi-tech graphic overlays! Making a project like this helps one to appreciate the efforts and talents of screenwriter/director/cameraman/ sound editor/graphic designer/etc. when you do all those jobs on one video. You brought us all those in your adventure. Thanks for sharing!
2015-12-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-27
Use props
alexassenmacher
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Rebel Posted at 2015-12-28 00:38
Im sure he wont be looking forward to your next criticism.

Haha, well it actually does help. He's right. Some of the things I already realised myself (the jogging, the intro) but the others will help for next filming.
And thank the other for the kind words, it only begun as an experiment and putting some clips together to see what happened. But I will definitely looking forward to work more and make better things

thank you all!
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Awesome video! Nice post production!  very interesting!
2015-12-28
Use props
alexassenmacher
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks! I appreciate.
If you have any other links or have found anything similar to this, please let us know let's see if we can improve this
2015-12-29
Use props
longislandcampe
lvl.1

United States

That was awesome.  The past few weeks I've spent watching a few short films on youtube and seem to enjoy them much better than some of the hollywood stuff.
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules