App losing connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

i just got the P3S for Xmas, my first . I've watch all the videos on getting started. Set up everything and connected the Go app. Here is where the problem starts. I start the flight simulator and I lose connection after a few seconds of flight. I tried it with no props in camera view and it loses connection. What am I doing wrong.
2015-12-27
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

Well still having issues with my Samsung Tab 3 , but it is working on my iPhone 6. Doesn't make sense. I want to use the Tab due to the larger screen but with the connection issues I can't take that chance.
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

you probably have a strong wifi interference. Does it happens outdoors in a opened spot?
2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

theronmalone Posted at 2015-12-28 12:19
Well still having issues with my Samsung Tab 3 , but it is working on my iPhone 6. Doesn't make sens ...

It it's working fine on you iPhone 6 and not your Samsung, then it's your device.
Also, make sure you have the settings so it will not look for another WiFi network.
Here's the devices that will for sure work.

iOS Version v2.4.3. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.4.3. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2015-12-27
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-12-27 22:20
you probably have a strong wifi interference. Does it happens outdoors in a opened spot?

Haven't tried it outdoors yet. I was practicing on the simulator first before my first flight.
2015-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules