New Mountain Winter Footage - Bella Coola, BC, Canada
930 5 2015-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nalhutta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138156 ft
Canada

Other than a very brief flight a couple days before this was my first real flight during winter. Despite the cold everything went well. I hope you enjoy!

2015-12-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Gorgeous place, and great shooting!
2015-12-28
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never been to Canada but this is COOL!
2015-12-29
Use props
nalhutta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138156 ft
Canada

Thanks! I have been experimenting with my editing. I typically do much longer cuts but I decided to try to cap all except the last to 6seconds. I think it makes for a better watch. As for Canada... we like it up here! haha!
2015-12-30
Use props
Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just the guy I want to talk to! Beautiful shots, beautiful places and exactly the kind of filming I'm into. This summer I'll try to explore the possibilities of my Inspire 1 Pro around Slocan Lake in BC interior. Having no previous experience flying in such challenging environments I'm a bit nervous. Although your "near miss" experience inside dark waterfall canyon seems to be ... ehem ... well deserved , I'll challenge myself with similar photo/video missions as well, perhaps not that much extreme. Having a lot of water beneath, deep and narrow valleys with steep, snow capped rocks in proximity, unreliable GPS etc ... What mode of flying you're mostly in, what particular and specific machine set-up you're using. Hope you don't mind to share ...
2016-1-9
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now