1318 14 2015-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nollzr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have noticed " No Signal " and disconnected from my Phantom 3 Pro after 1.6 update. I use the galaxy S5 and galaxy tab pro 8.4. and get the same error on both devices. Video will freeez and the DJI logo appears then swithches to photo mode on its own.  I havent even had my FIRST flight yet since the weather has been poor. Got it on 12-21-15 and have done two updates to it... everything up to date.  App freezes up when switching from photo to video. Screen goes black with DJI logo showing.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled DJi GO App.  and still does it.  Anyone else having this problem? Does the App need an update after the lastest firmware release??

2015-12-28
Use props
nollzr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Forgot to mention that the C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the controller are not working anymore as well. You have to go back into settings and re calibrate RC everytime for them to work.  
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

nollzr Posted at 2015-12-28 18:10
Forgot to mention that the C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the controller are not working anymore a ...

Please check the 6 pin cable connecting the gimbal to the aircraft .
2015-12-28
Use props
nollzr
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Checked the cable... everything looks good with that. I dont thinks its anything wrong on my end. It is brand new and hasnt even had the props on yet. Looks like others are having the same issue after 1.6 update.
2015-12-28
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

nollzr Posted at 2015-12-29 05:18
Checked the cable... everything looks good with that. I dont thinks its anything wrong on my end. It ...

Could you please post a video of that ? Thank you !
2015-12-29
Use props
seanperona
lvl.1

Philippines

I am also experiencing this problem when i updated to 1.1.6. Video downlink lags and most of the time DJI Go App would read No Signal. Funny thing is that Telemetry seemed to be working and i can still control the aircraft.
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

seanperona Posted at 2015-12-29 22:26
I am also experiencing this problem when i updated to 1.1.6. Video downlink lags and most of the tim ...

Please try downgrade the firmware to 1.5.3 and upgrade again .
2015-12-29
Use props
seanperona
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-30 10:48
Please try downgrade the firmware to 1.5.3 and upgrade again .

Hi Patrick. Downgraded firmware. Used four batteries during testing. Signal loss is not as frequent, but video lag is still evident and common. Will try to upgrade it back to latest firmware.  
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

seanperona Posted at 2015-12-30 16:20
Hi Patrick. Downgraded firmware. Used four batteries during testing. Signal loss is not as frequen ...

Please post a video here if the problem can't be solved .
2015-12-30
Use props
seanperona
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-30 19:18
Please post a video here if the problem can't be solved .

Hi Patrick!

Here's the video link. I did the following:

1. reformatted SD card in my laptop
2. downloaded new 1.5 firmware file
3. downgraded firmware from 1.6 to 1.5
4. flew AC at 5am in the morning along the river
5. still experiencing video lag and signal loss
6. but can still manage to control the aircraft.
7. checked phone memory (1.7GB free, Note 4)
8. reinstalled Go App.

This happened when i did the upgrade firmware to 1.6 and i have been downgrading-upgrading, reinstalling Go App, but still experiencing signal loss indication and severe video lag.

2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

seanperona Posted at 2016-1-5 07:14
Hi Patrick!

Here's the video link. I did the following:

What device are you using ? Have you tried other devices ? Please check if you have enabled Hard Ware Decode in General Settings .
2016-1-4
Use props
seanperona
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-5 15:08
What device are you using ? Have you tried other devices ? Please check if you have enabled Hard Wa ...

Samsung Note 4.
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Have you tried other devices ?  Have you enabled Hard Ware Decode in General Settings ?
2016-1-5
Use props
seanperona
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-6 15:39
Have you tried other devices ?  Have you enabled Hard Ware Decode in General Settings ?

Hi Patrick. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the Video Lag and No Signal Status in the Go App. I am using now the latest 2.5 Go App and downgraded and upgraded from 1.5 to 1,6 and back and forth for 8th time.

I am still experiencing severe video lag which is very upsetting. I will try to downgrade to firmware 1.5, with 2.5 Go App and see if it helps. DJI-Ken even gave me how to position the antennas of the RC, which i know i have been doing.

I have a total of 322 flight times and a total of 43 hours and 44 mins of flight total time. I need help since there will be an event that i will cover and i do not want to miss out great shots since i cannot see properly thru the phone.

2016-1-10
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

seanperona Posted at 2016-1-10 19:12
Hi Patrick. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the Video Lag and No Signal Status in the Go Ap ...

If you've taken the suggestions above and it still performs bad , please contact support center for the problem : http://www.dji.com/support
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules