Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Product promised for Christmas but not delivered
2754 27 2015-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lisatestsys
New

United States

I ordered Phantom3 before Christmas with the promise that it woudl be delivered before Christmas.  Not only has it not shipped, but DJI emails are not going trhough (first sent on 26th, three sent today), and no replies. Phones support is not available for shipping, chat says they cannot help, and nothing on the website about delays, though there are obviously problems.
2015-12-28
Use props
duker
lvl.1
United States

Same here, ordered 12/17. I got a tracking number on 12/20,  still says pending. Have not responded to emails since 12/24. This is getting old fast
2015-12-28
Use props
chichiflys
New
United States

Ditto.  I waited all day to talk to a human - he was in tech support but tried to help.  He attempted to give me some BS answer but the bottom line is they don't even know if the product is available.  I did receive my backpack, but no drone.  So I ordered one from Amazon Prime with a delivery date of Wed the 30th.  I will return the DJI drone if it ever shows.  What a bunch of a$$holes they are.
2015-12-28
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

chichiflys@comc Posted at 2015-12-28 18:51
Ditto.  I waited all day to talk to a human - he was in tech support but tried to help.  He attempte ...

Still no response from DJI.  Unbelievably bad customer service.  And I see they are taking off next week.  
2015-12-29
Use props
jonh
New

United States

Same issue here.  This Christmas promotion was a complete scam.  I would recommend you report this to https://econsumer.gov/
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long ! Please give me your order number .
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

duker Posted at 2015-12-29 05:08
Same here, ordered 12/17. I got a tracking number on 12/20,  still says pending. Have not responded  ...

Please give me your order number and your ticket number .
2015-12-29
Use props
scottdrone
New

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-29 23:27

hey are wait times really this long i ordered a few days ago and expect it to arrive any day  my hopes seem high now  
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

scottdrone Posted at 2015-12-30 13:05
hey are wait times really this long i ordered a few days ago and expect it to arrive any day  my h ...

Please give us your order number . I'll check that for you .
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear all, please kindly advise your order numbers so that I can check one by one. Thanks.
2015-12-30
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-12-30 04:54
Dear all, please kindly advise your order numbers so that I can check one by one. Thanks.

Order Number:  001149180608
2015-12-30
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

All emails to DJI come back undelivered:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
onlinesales@dji.com (onlinesales@dji.com)
The server has tried to deliver this message, without success, and has stopped trying. Please try sending this message again. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
sales@dji.com (sales@dji.com)
The server has tried to deliver this message, without success, and has stopped trying. Please try sending this message again. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
marketing@dji.com (marketing@dji.com)
pr@dji.com (pr@dji.com)
2015-12-30
Use props
danpaik
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Team,

I placed my order on 12/13.  Order number 001147520633.

Status says shipped and there is a fedex tracking number 781969918100 but fedex tracking says that the label was created on 12/16 but is still pending (no further status since 12/16).  https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=781969918100

Thanks!
2015-12-30
Use props
duker
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-29 23:27

Order #001148720424. Ticket 211889
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, lisatestsys ,danpaik ,duker , thanks for your reply.
We have delivered the two pieces ofshipment to FedEx. But they were relabeled back at FedEx’s Ground facility andshipped out.  This caused a break in the tracking link for our customersas they were given the original Express tracking number. Some of the packages havedelivered.  A severe winter storm in the Southwest and Midwest havedelayed deliveries.  FedEx will continue to monitor and update as soon aspossible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.  
I hope the feedback from one of our customers can help to explain somethingand let you rest assured.

customer's feedback.jpg
2015-12-30
Use props
scottdrone
New

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2015-12-30 04:43
Please give us your order number . I'll check that for you .

You guys rock! Ordered came as said it would..I was just inpatient..DJI delivers as promised just be patient and home to sign for delivery
2015-12-31
Use props
Drexx3
lvl.1

United States

Not sure who else was affected by this but I was in an identical situation. The long and short is that FedEx did pick up all of the FedEx Express packages from DJI and they should have been delivered by the 23rd. The problem is that the packages (over 500 of them) ended up going to the FedEx ground facility in Carson, CA. Instead of correcting the situation and transferring them to the correct facility FedEx (I'm assuming) made the decision to relabel the packages for FedEx Ground service and ship them that way. The affected DJI customers all received Express tracking information that would never be updated and DJI had no way to supply the new (and unfortunately) Ground service tracking numbers. Ground service sucks for me as they shipped from California and I live in Florida. Ugh

Anyway, my order finally arrived (to my surprise) on the 30th of Dec and was left by my front door, no signature required which was particularly disturbing. The original Express shipping required Direct Signature meaning that I had to sign for it (can't be left at the door or even signed for by a neighbor). Glad I came home to find the package still there. The package was also previously opened as there was a large strip of blue tape seating the top of the box and it went over the "Void if Damaged" sticker that DJI affixes in shipment oreparation. I took several photographs before opening it and all seems to be OK. The P3A box itself still had the clear tab stickers intact indicating it had not been previously opened.

I paid for my order via PayPal and even opened a dispute followed by escalation to a claim because the Tracking information I received never changed and DJI kept saying they shipped it but FedEx was just slow in updating the shipping info. Ultimately cancelled the claim once the package arrived, was confirmed to be OK, and, I was also shown a copy of some correspondence from FedEx to DJI on Dec 29 describing what had happened with the shipment. At the time of the email FedEx had 70-some packages still to deliver out of the >500 shipments. FedEx was also going to supply DJI with verbiage to be posted on their website but indicated it required legal review. I don't see it yet but it may be a day late and a dollar short at this stage.

Too bad FedEx didn't let DJI know what happened sooner so DJI could provide better information to its customers.
2016-1-1
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

scottdrone, Drexx3 , thanks for sharing the fact.
2016-1-4
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

Nothing has arrived for me, nothing has been communicated except for above.  Embarrassing level of service from DJI.  Looks like everyone took off for the holidays and left Hong Kong as the only support option.
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

lisatestsys Posted at 2016-1-4 23:28
Nothing has arrived for me, nothing has been communicated except for above.  Embarrassing level of s ...

May I know your order number? Let me try to help. Thanks.
2016-1-4
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

Order Number:  001149180608;  Drone arrived last night.  Backpack has not arrived.  No communication from DJI directly, 15 days after promised arrival.
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

lisatestsys Posted at 2016-1-7 05:10
Order Number:  001149180608;  Drone arrived last night.  Backpack has not arrived.  No communication ...

Hi, lisatestsys , I have contacted our US office to check the new tracking number but FedEx has not replied them yet. As you can see from other customer's comment, it caused by FedEx's relabling. I kindly suggest you try to contact FedEx to check it. We sincerely apologize for the waiting time.
2016-1-7
Use props
danpaik
lvl.1

United States

just to close this out for me, my drone and backpack arrived a week or so ago.  it arrived with the blue tape over the box seals so it looks like someone opened it but everything seems good so i'm good and happy!
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

danpaik@gmail.c Posted at 2016-1-14 08:30
just to close this out for me, my drone and backpack arrived a week or so ago.  it arrived with the  ...

We do use blue tape. Don't worry.
2016-1-13
Use props
lisatestsys
New

United States

Still no backpack.  How are we supposed to call Fedex when you have not provided a tracking number.  Pathetic.  20+ days at this point.
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

lisatestsys Posted at 2016-1-14 22:04
Still no backpack.  How are we supposed to call Fedex when you have not provided a tracking number.  ...

I'm so sorry about this. Let me check it again with our US logistics colleagues and update you later.
2016-1-14
Use props
cburgin66
New

United States

Lisatestsys, did you ever get your order?
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

cburgin66@gmail Posted at 2016-1-22 14:41
Lisatestsys, did you ever get your order?

I,m having the same problem with my phantom 3 that been tested and found defective brand new drone go figure! And no help at all
2016-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules