Radio Controller Inop
625 3 2015-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
areischauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257382 ft
United States

Hi everyone.  Need some thoughts on this.  Went to turn on my Phantom 2 V+ 5.8 ghz radio (DJI-P2VP-16) the other day and it wouldn't turn on.  No LEDs or tone at all.  It won't even take a charge when connected to the OEM dji USB white charge cable.  A very high frequency flashing green light appears instead of the red like its supposed to do.  My only thought is somehow the battery has been depleted and will no longer charge.  Not sure how this happened as I've very cautious with my pre and post flight check lists.  Any ideas?  Thank you.
2015-12-28
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Plug it in and leave it for 4+ hours to see them if it corrects it. It take a long time to charge. If you are getting a light it is not depleted.
2015-12-28
Use props
areischauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257382 ft
United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-12-29 09:48
Plug it in and leave it for 4+ hours to see them if it corrects it. It take a long time to charge. I ...

I had it plugged in for around 3 and nothing happened.  The light is green, not red like its supposed to be.  If it doesn't charge, I'm guessing its hosed then?....
2015-12-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

During charging the RC Led will be red, once fully charged The RC led will be solid green.
It will flash a slow green if left on for ie. 10-15 min with no activity.
If you have a "fast" flashing green, no clue as not in a manual anywhere, I can only presume if it is doing this with nothing else turned on ie. Wifi or Phantom then you have an RC problem..
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules