Ronin can't move at the top scale 3 axis
1997 3 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

I want to buy new Ronin but in the store I see some new Ronin can't move on top scale (pan adjustment slider)forward and back.So when I try to balance camera and move farward and back at the top scale (pan adjustment slider) I can move Ronin back but can't move forward
because the friction is too strong and metal is creak scratch the top scale. it is easy move without camera forward and back but when you put the camera on the Ronin you can move Ronin back but can't move forward at the top scale.  In the Ronin M another kind of arrange by this axis but in Ronin you need to move Ronin forward and back to balance the camera. I see this problem in many Ronins. So How can it be fixed please?  You can see this problem on 5:25 in this video
As you see it is hard to move rinin at the top scale but  sometimes it is can't movi at all forward with the bigger cameras.

2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The lens is out of balance, you need to add the weight balancer. Please check this link:http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-hg900-weight-balancer
2016-1-8
Use props
Gerald_Wintzer
New
Flight distance : 355696 ft
Germany

i have the same Problem, the "thing is" is absolutely stuck on the slider .. can't move it forward .. i have the A7s II with a 24-70mm Sony Zeiss on it.. is this really too front heavy??? how did you solve the Problem .. would be really great if you could help me with that .. it's absolutely unusable at the moment..
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Gerald_Wintzer Posted at 2017-9-23 00:43
i have the same Problem, the "thing is" is absolutely stuck on the slider .. can't move it forward .. i have the A7s II with a 24-70mm Sony Zeiss on it.. is this really too front heavy??? how did you solve the Problem .. would be really great if you could help me with that .. it's absolutely unusable at the moment..

Have you tried the solution that DJI Amy suggested?
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules