DJI Ground Station and DJI Naza M V2
1891 7 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moisoiumircea
lvl.1

Spain

Hey guys,

I have the DJI Ground station on which I connect with my iPAD (Ipad air 2) and for some unknown reason no matter how close/far I am it shows me between 0.5 meters and 3 meters and because of that I can't seem to turn the Hexacopter on.

Is there something that I'm not doing right ?

On GPS shows me that I have between 8-9 satelites but the distance between me and aircraft it's between 0.5 and 3 meters, and the funny part is (if i can call it this way) I left the drone there and I went into my car and drive 300 meters and it kept shown me 3 meters or even 1 meter...
2015-12-29
Use props
wondoon
New

United Kingdom

Would it be a good idea for DJI to produce a tablet that worked with all apps that way there would be no compatibility issues.
2015-12-30
Use props
moisoiumircea
lvl.1

Spain

I tried today again, but seems like no success

Here's a video trying to start it
2016-1-3
Use props
moisoiumircea
lvl.1

Spain

Hello Again,

Today I've been again outside with the drone and it seems it still doesn't work, so I've searched on the internet and I saw that maybe it's because I forgot to ugprade the bluetooth or maybe a new version came.

So I've done that but exactly after It was upgrading at 100% a message with  Power up cycle. And from there on the hardware ID it keep showing a different name.

What should I do ?
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
2016-1-3
Use props
slowtoaccept
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33438 ft
United States

moisoiumircea@y Posted at 2016-1-4 06:49
Hello Again,

Today I've been again outside with the drone and it seems it still doesn't work, so I' ...

Moisoiumircea

Your screen shots repeat my experience in downloading firmware updates for Ground Station Air(RX) and Ground(TX) modules. I have successfully updated the BTU and Ground(TX), but not the Air(RX) module. Have you found a solution?
2016-1-4
Use props
moisoiumircea
lvl.1

Spain

Well, I fixed but didn't test it. I've used my other pc on which I have windows 7, and everything worked smoothness. Now I only need to test, I'll come back with feedback, I really hope this time will work, I'm dying to see it how it goes, and beside that, now it's snowing I don't know how can I test it ... I'm scared that the drone will go rage hehe
2016-1-4
Use props
moisoiumircea
lvl.1

Spain

Well, after some weeks of bad weather, today I was excited to go out and to see if now it's working, but unfortunately it still doesn't work the distance it says it's to low (this time I went 100 meters from the drone got out installed the equipment and still.

Any other advises ?
2016-1-16
Use props
cdomy74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2894 ft
Italy

Hi I bought a data link recently and it works well at least in simulation, I want to know how to set the way point to an orbital flight
THANK YOU
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules