1300 20 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5128 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi.Hope some one can help me.Ive not used my P3 professional now for a couple of weeks.When i come to use it i cant connect the camera but i can stiil fly it.Regards Derek
2015-12-29
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Need more info.
Yapp Yapp Model of phone/pad? Update status? Flight log for us geeks?
2015-12-29
Use props
ksunsingh
lvl.2

United States

im guessing your tried restarting everything also, this happened to me and i had to systematically restart (i.e. turn everything off, turn on controller first, then drone, then enter the application or let app turn on by itself, enter camera mode) everything
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2015-12-29 16:15
Need more info.
Yapp Yapp Model of phone/pad? Update status? Flight log for us geeks?

Using ipad mini 3 with software iOS V2.4.3 and Phanton software V1.6004.It all worked last week ok though nothing alse has changed it just will not connect to the camera when i tap on the equipment icon on the bottom left on the dji go app.
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi tried this with out success thanks any way  .Ive found out this has only happened since i have up dated my app from dji pilot to dji go a lot of people are having the same problem.I have sent an email to dji but some one has sent the same email 10 times with out getting a reply.Very bad from DJI regareds Derek
2015-12-29
Use props
james.synergies
lvl.1

United States

Do you have an Android phone or Tablet to try it on?  I've heard more success with the android app rather than iOS.  At least you could narrow it down if it's an app issue or not.
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive tried it on both with out success
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

dahazlehurst Posted at 2015-12-30 04:16
Ive tried it on both with out success

You said you had not used it for a few weeks, did you immediately install the 1.6 firmware the first time you powered it up or did you turn it on and have video before you upgraded.
And do all the features of the app work and only no video, or does nothing in the app work/
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I did not insall l the 1.6 all i have done is up upgraded from iOS from dji pilot to dji go regards Derek
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2015-12-29 21:02
You said you had not used it for a few weeks, did you immediately install the 1.6 firmware the fir ...

Sorry nothing works on the app
2015-12-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Have you tried to deinstalled the phone/tablet app and reinstall? If you did nothing to the Phantom, I would be suspecting my phone/tablet.
Any chance there was an iOS or android update enbetween?
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-12-29 21:21
Have you tried to deinstalled the phone/tablet app and reinstall? If you did nothing to the Phantom ...

Yes tried that and still the same
2015-12-29
Use props
james.synergies
lvl.1

United States

Did you upgrade your RC first?  I know you're supposed to update the P3/Batteries first before you do anything in App, also your RC should be off anytime you do an upgrade.
2015-12-29
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tried just about everything now getting really p****d off with it all now .
2015-12-30
Use props
david
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

Relax a while and try it again.  Keep in mind that you are essentially connecting 3 computers together and in order to work they all have to be exactly right.  This is not an on/off situation.  I find that whenever I want to fly and I want to do it right now there is always an issue.  On the other hand if I get everything set up to fly later then I have few issues.  Always take your time and try again.  Whenever working with computers or electronic things I write down what steps I take and the results so that when it is finally working I have that information for next time.  Also the last time I had a problem with my phone/tablet connecting to an external device I was told to clear the "Cache" for that program.  On Android it goes something like Settings - App Manager - Select an app - clear data - clear cache.  Also there was a selection to force stop, then restart the tablet to get it going again.  Best wishes.
2015-12-30
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Every thing has been ok with dji pilot but since i have up dated dji pilot with dji go i cant get the app to work hope dji sot this out asap
2016-1-3
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

david@toycarcol Posted at 2015-12-30 22:29
Relax a while and try it again.  Keep in mind that you are essentially connecting 3 computers togeth ...

Thanks for your advice David tried everything now think its a app problem .Regards Derek
2016-1-3
Use props
GQ.
lvl.4

Canada

dahazlehurst Posted at 2016-1-3 17:42
Thanks for your advice David tried everything now think its a app problem .Regards Derek

1- Remove the app from your tablet.
2- Reboot your tablet.
3- Download and install the app another time.
4- Reboot your tablet.

Try this.
2016-1-3
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ok will try this thanks
2016-1-3
Use props
dahazlehurst
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GQ. Posted at 2016-1-3 22:48
1- Remove the app from your tablet.
2- Reboot your tablet.
3- Download and install the app another ...

Cheers but it did not work.
2016-1-4
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Try Litchi,  I had a similar problem when I updated my firmware and RC, no video but the controller still worked but  Litchie still worked!  When I updated the controller that's when I had the problem already had 1.6 installed. So I updated DJI Go then everything worked.  Perhaps it needs the Latest controller version, but beware it seems that the latest combination of controller and DJI Go is what limits your height to 120 meters.  When Litchi worked in my situation I still had 500 meter limits.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules