Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just stepping up from an Inspire 1 to S900 and some advice would be appreciated
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hovershotz
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

I've just built an S900 with Z15 gimbal for my GH4 and A2 flight controller. I've configured it so the s900 is controlled by a Futaba 14SG and the camera/gimbal by a Futaba 8J (although there may be times where I may want the 14SG to control everything. I've test flown the rig and everything works fine, the next stage is to stream video and the flight data. The question I have is, what's the best/most cost efective way of doing this? I'm used to how an Inspire 1 transmits the video and flight data, what would be a way of setting something up simililar?

Thanks in advance.

Andy
2015-12-29
Use props
SFOS900
lvl.1

United States

Hello Andy,

I really have to ask what was the reason for this move?  You are going backwards....

While the S900 is a workhorse it does not even really come close to the new inspire RAW with 3/4 camera?

Well unless you are use light bridge V2. The GH4 is a better camera but the easy of use of the battery and transportation of the inspire is soooooo much easier. While the results are more or less the same.

Not to mention the PRICE and the time to get all this stuff tuned.

Still the S900 or S1000 is one cool bird

Werner
2015-12-29
Use props
Hovershotz
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SFOS900 Posted at 2015-12-30 06:27
Hello Andy,

I really have to ask what was the reason for this move?  You are going backwards....

Hello Werner

The S900 is mainly for videography. I'm keeping the Inspire 1 for stills (planning on upgrading the camera to an X5 next year).

Andy
2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules