Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Osmo Help ??
2040 12 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xtriker
New

Dominican Republic

Hello my Dji Osmo buy yesterday When I'm recording and video on the part of many light I get black lines as what happened to the PC are still those black lines as I do to eliminate them and so do not leave me, please help?
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please try to make sure the over exposure warning has been turned off. DJI GO app->setting->camera->Over exposure warning. If you've turned it off, please upload your original files in the Osmo Micro SD card to Dropbox or MEGA and provide the download link here. We will help you analyze it. Thanks.
2015-12-29
Use props
xtriker
New

Dominican Republic

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-29 23:39
Hi, please try to make sure the over exposure warning has been turned off. DJI GO app->setting->came ...

Hello, here is the link of two original videos you take with Osmo and black lines Here I tell him Shown

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... kk/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... DA/view?usp=sharing
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please contact your dealer or DJI technical support for replacement. This Osmo has a camera quality issue.
2015-12-30
Use props
xtriker
New

Dominican Republic

Dji osmo timelapse question?-
in the process of timelapse with osmo I can leave the locked chamber part where it turns to avoid moving with the strong breeze where there wind?
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

xtriker Posted at 2016-1-4 20:12
Dji osmo timelapse question?-
in the process of timelapse with osmo I can leave the locked chamber p ...

You can lock all the axis to make the camera still during the Timelapse shooting process, the gimbal might  have that D-D sound since the axis are locked.
2016-1-4
Use props
xtriker
New

Dominican Republic

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-4 21:52
You can lock all the axis to make the camera still during the Timelapse shooting process, the gimb ...

ok, I can leave the osmo blocked and nothing will happen even if the DD sound and be able to do my Timelapse?
2016-1-10
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

xtriker Posted at 2016-1-11 10:16
ok, I can leave the osmo blocked and nothing will happen even if the DD sound and be able to do my  ...

Hi, it's ok, the DD sound is only a warning.
2016-1-14
Use props
pjotrcz
lvl.1

Czechia

when it is locked Osmo creeps 2-3 mm on each side, to the left or to the right. it's OK?

2016-1-18
Use props
kvamens
lvl.4

Norway

Hi,
Got an issue with osmo handle and inspire 1 x3gimbal.  When using the joystick/phone screen moving left/right up/down the video looks cropy it looks like it jumping and its not smooth
I've done recalibration of gimbal, but with no bbetter result, any got an idea what's wrong?

Thanks
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

kvamens Posted at 2016-1-23 04:28
Hi,
Got an issue with osmo handle and inspire 1 x3gimbal.  When using the joystick/phone screen mov ...

Hello! One possibility is that it indicates that you need to format the SD card. Make sure the WiFi works well, and please check all the pin connections between the camera and handle are linked to each other enough. Any further feedback will be appreciated. Thanks!
2016-1-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

pjotrcz Posted at 2016-1-19 00:00
when it is locked Osmo creeps 2-3 mm on each side, to the left or to the right. it's OK?

Hey, If I understand you correctly, you mean that the camera will drift a little bit with your movement or while it's calibrating, right? If it is, it's OK.
2016-1-29
Use props
kvamens
lvl.4

Norway

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-29 10:15
Hello! One possibility is that it indicates that you need to format the SD card. Make sure the WiF ...

Hi and thanks for reply

I've look closer and the vid look fine when transfer to PC. I also looks like the vibrating on the handle have stoped. The lag to phone/pad still remind, the wifi signal show full strenght on phone/pad. I also see the gimbal drift left/right up/down sometimes, then it stop and jump back to its orginal posision. Sometimes it drift a while and then stop.Seen other got the same problem here on forum, i understand this is a FW issue and guess it will be fixed in future FW.   
Thanks

Inspire x3 gimbal on Osmo handle, latest FW on both
2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules