Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1345S Quick Release Prop Question.
1350 5 2015-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nalhutta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138156 ft
Canada

Hi,

I have had the Inspire 1 since March 2015 I think. Anyway I had it before they released the prop locks(when peoples birds were dropping due to propellors flying off), and then DJI sent those to us, and then a few months later they sent the first quick release props the 1345S. Since initial use I have been using the props that came with it and the prop locks. I was thinking about taking the leap and installing the quick release props, however I vaguely remember hearing a bunch of horror stories about the mounting kits being made poorly and breaking from normal using fairly quickly resulting in Inspires falling from the sky. Obviously I don't want that to happen and would like to try to get more info on that. Has anyone experienced this or has anybody been using these since release without issues. I want to upgrade but am afraid.

Thanks in advance!

2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

nalhutta
Nothing to afraid of! This props are safe and reliable. Better the any previous versions
2015-12-30
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Skip the S and go right to the new Inspire 1 Series - 1345T Quick-Release Propellers.
2015-12-31
Use props
r-preusser
lvl.2

Germany

Movin on Posted at 2015-12-31 15:48
Skip the S and go right to the new Inspire 1 Series - 1345T Quick-Release Propellers.

Are the 1345T compatible with the first Inspire Version (no Pro ... no V2 ...)?

I've read some contradictory statements on this. It would be great if DJI could confirm.

Thanks and a Happy New Year!
2015-12-31
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

Yes, the 1345T are compatible with the I v.1.
See the prior forum discussion : New 1345T locking props shown on Inspire 1 Pro.
2015-12-31
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 563176 ft
Germany

Hi there,
Lately I upgraded to 1345T the work perfectly, best thing to do.

I recognize your problem, I have a inspire 1 version 1 an read about the the failures on the 1345s.
I unscrew them and 2 of the 4 had some minor cracks in them. So I bought some spare made out of Aluminium , they are more solid and the 1345S props are better fixed.
I still have a spare couple if you interested in buying them.
That's my option.

But for now 1345T best update to do.
2016-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules