Firmware File Dating System
1705 4 2015-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nxtgen
New

Canada

This is something I noticed last week as I was transferring some files over to my hard drives. Movies that are recorded with the Osmo when a phone is not paired to the device results in the file date defaulted to January 1, 2014 12:01AM. I like to have my Osmo onthe go and do not always have the chance to pair the two to capture the shot Iwant. When working on projects with several others, dating of movies is crucial in organization and workflow.

Is there a way for the Osmo to keep of track of time on its own? Something in the firmware or processor? This would be a great addition to the next update if possible.

I have attached a screenshot of the files that I wanted to transfer:

file name

file name
2015-12-31
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

Did you turn ON and OFF or turn the Osmo into Sleep mode and Awake it when the time reset occurred?
This was also happened to older firmware v1.0.1.19

Set
2016-1-1
Use props
LMahesa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3520 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I reported this last year, haha.

Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed as the camera doesn't have a CMOS battery/capacitor to store the date. That surprised me as even cheap $10 keychain cameras can do this.
2016-1-1
Use props
nxtgen
New

Canada

@setiawan3d yep, I'm running the new firmware (v1.4.1.80) in conjunction with the new app (v2.4.3).

@LMahesa good to know! Now I'll just have to plan around it.
2016-1-4
Use props
Shah Alam
New

Bangladesh

vondess Posted at 2020-12-17 08:22
Hi guys, I need some of your advice. What do you think? If I want to launch a dating application, is it better to develop it from scratch or rent a ready-made solution? I am thinking that even if you invest enough money, you can get a primitive product that is the same as everywhere else. And it will be a waste of money and time. What would you do in my place?

Is it allowed here to discuss? I have also need to know details about how to set up with a dating website successfully.
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules