Only One Mobile Device Holder with 2 Remotes Bundle?
1361 3 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bannon05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19846 ft
United States

It appears that the version of the Inspire 1 that comes with two remotes will only have 1 mobile device holder in the box. If so, to me it appears that someone did not think this version through well enough; otherwise a second mobile device holder would be included. Notice on DJI's website that the picture with two controllers showing how the communications work has a mobile device holder on each remote.

Maybe this oversight can be corrected by the time the production units are ready. Probably not but it would be nice.
2014-12-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure where you got this information.  From what I have seen each Tx has a device mount.
2014-12-30
Use props
bannon05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19846 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-30 18:59
I am not sure where you got this information.  From what I have seen each Tx has a device mount.

Hi Tahoe_Ed,

I obtained the info from the "in the box" tab in the DJI store for the two remote option of the Inspire 1.  On further review it appears to be a misprint as the (single remote version) of "in the box" is listed  in the description header.
2014-12-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

bannon05 Posted at 2014-12-30 19:04
Hi Tahoe_Ed,

I obtained the info from the "in the box" tab in the DJI store for the two remote opt ...

I am not going to dispute you right now.  I have a dual Tx model coming to me right now.  I can confirm or not what is in the box.  
2014-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules