Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shaking gimbal, Gimbal overload, Phantom3 standard
1162 3 2016-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wawatusi
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

Maybe this is the more appropriate place to seek help. My brand new phantom3 standard constantly says "gimbal overload" even when the motors are off, I have done the imu, compas, and gimbal calibrations but nothing seems to work.

I started this thread in the phantom 3 section but no one seems to have any  way to help.

Please help.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-38195-1-1.html

one of the videos note the motors are off until about 17seconds.  no audio for some reason too.

2016-1-1
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
Please check the screw connecting the Raw and Pitch . If the screw is not loosen , please contact your dealer or support center .
North America Support.jpg
2016-1-5
Use props
wawatusi
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-5 04:06
Hi ,
Please check the screw connecting the Raw and Pitch . If the screw is not loosen , please cont ...

Which screw is this in particular, is there a picture?  I will contact support. thanks   also makes a ton of noise when horizontal, noise goes away as well as gimbal overload as the camera goes downward.
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

wawatusi Posted at 2016-1-13 02:04
Which screw is this in particular, is there a picture?  I will contact support. thanks   also mak ...

Have you checked the screw connecting the pitch and roll ?
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules