Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My First Video - New Year's Fireworks
583 0 2016-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrbrandonweber
lvl.1

United States

First off, sorry for the music and the nob flying skills! I'm working on making smooth transitions but hang in there with me... I got my PS3 on Christmas and have maybe a hour of flight time.

I recorded this a couple of minutes after midnight. The video starts out showing my very little 6 shot display (you can actually see me in my garage) and then I started to film the whole neighborhood. At the start of the 2nd cutover look at the house in the bottom left corner (17 secs), you will see a guy walk to the end of his driveway. I didn't realize he was shooting fireworks and as you watch the video I can tell I had a close call with his fireworks (42 secs). The 3rd cutover is back to me again shooting a 100 shot of saturn missles but the "close call" neighbor started up again so I turned around to finish out. My whole neighborhood was pretty active, I was just slow to get them recorded.  

(55 secs is my favorite)

PS3 Drone
iPhone 6
iOS iMovie app (this is where the bad sample music comes from)
Kansas City, MO

*I noticed after I uploaded the video I lost quite a bit of video quality. Work in progress.

2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules