The wrong Hard shell backpack?
899 3 2016-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drexx3
lvl.1

United States

just curious if I'm missing something...I ordered a P3 Adavnced for Christmas taking advantage of the deal to get the free hard shell backpack. I'm having trouble getting the controller to logically fit. When I look at the image in the DJI store of the backpack open with items inside it matches the one I have and appears to be a case for the P3 Standard and the Standard's controller. The text says the image is only a sample and product description says it will work for the Advanced but my controller will not fit that way as far as I can tell. When I GTS I find images of the same backpack but a slightly different inside. There is another version that appears to be specifically for the larger Advanced/Pro controller to sit upright and has enough room.
I've sent DJI an email about it, but is it me being stupid or do I have the wrong case?

Thanks

The version I received

The version I received

The other version with a different space for the controller

The other version with a different space for the controller
2016-1-2
Use props
Drexx3
lvl.1

United States

Never mind...it was me being stupid. The controller fits into the one I received the same (upright) way it fits into the other backpack with the different opening. Didn't look like it would and admittedly I didn't try it after finding the new picture and before posting here.
2016-1-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Glad you found it out!
2016-1-3
Use props
wooglins
lvl.1

United States

Helpful hint on the backpack,  the compartment for the controller is very tight, so tight that after removing the transmitter it will pull off the two rubber covers on the left and right.  Theses covers are the small round ones that cover screw holes.

To rectify I made small channels in foam for those covers to fit.

Just a heads up for customers and Dji.
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules