Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware 1.4.1.80 Question
939 5 2016-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeff_kirkland
lvl.1

Australia

If I have installed the December 25th version of the firmware and don't seem to be having any issues, should I install the bugfixed version from the 27th?  The only negative I've seen so far is that the video feed on my iPhone 6 seems a little slower to refresh the screen than it used to be. Not a show stopper though, just the occasional 1/4 second freeze before it catches up again.

If I should update, will I have any issues because, from what I've read, it's effectively the same version number?  

2016-1-2
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

I was wondering the same thing,I think that if its not broken "leave it"! That's my thoughts, I did the same update on December 25th, I don't think that I will update to the dec 27th version,the only problem I still have with mine after the update is the horizon is a little out after start up it then corrects itself after around 20 sec
2016-1-2
Use props
ke-now
lvl.4
Australia

They said in the announcement thread you don't need to update with the bugfix version if everything is working with the Dec 25th version.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, you don't need to upgrade to the bug fixed version. About the video lag, try to reinstall the app. You can clear the video cache and photo cache periodically. Turn on the hardware decoding in the app, setting->general->Enable hardware decode.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-1-3 14:30
I was wondering the same thing,I think that if its not broken "leave it"! That's my thoughts, I did  ...

Hi, you don't need to upgrade to the bug fixed version.  About the horizon, please try to do the gimbal calibration after the update, setting->gimbal ->Gimbal Auto calibration.
2016-1-3
Use props
jeff_kirkland
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-4 15:25
Hi, you don't need to upgrade to the bug fixed version.  About the horizon, please try to do the  ...

Thanks Amy. I'll try reinstalling the app and see if that helps with the lag, but it's such a minor glitch, it won't make much difference if I can't fix it.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules