Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO APP Flight records
63497 39 2016-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjcontractorllc
lvl.1

United States

Okay so the question is when opening the DJI Go app and go into flight records. There is a option on the top right corner of screen that appears to be a sync option. Where do these records get sync to. I don't understand this option. Would some one explain.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Records will be synced to dji cloud server.

1. server summarises the records info for pilot level, director level. etc.

2. It helps to preserve records and sync between multiple apps. E.x transferring records from ur iphone to ipad.

3.If u want the support to check ur records when the drone is crashed or sth else. This is a quick way to let the support get ur flight trace.
2016-1-3
Use props
mjcontractorllc
lvl.1

United States

Well said, understood thanks for your time.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, if you ever delete your DJI GO app for some reason you should always sync your flight records after each flight or at least once a week. There have been several people who have lost their records because of an app issue and they had to delete and reinstall the app and they lost all their flight records because they never synced their flights.
2016-1-4
Use props
Movin on
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 2016-1-3 21:01

1. server summarises the records info for pilot level,  ...

I would like to download my Flight Records that are on the DJI server to my desktop computer.  Please tell me how I may do so.
2016-1-27
Use props
jr.busca
New

Denmark

Movin on Posted at 2016-1-27 20:21
I would like to download my Flight Records that are on the DJI server to my desktop computer.  Ple ...

Me too
it would be super
2016-1-27
Use props
Movin on
Second Officer

United States

jr.busca Posted at 2016-1-27 11:28
Me too
it would be super

I just found my answer on "Healthy Drones" webpage.
http://healthydrones.com/main
2016-1-27
Use props
Movin on
Second Officer

United States

map
This from Healthy Drones web site may help
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Movin on Posted at 2016-1-28 05:46
map
This from Healthy Drones web site may help

u may export records directly from mobile device:
for ios records: connect itunes, DJI GO/Documents/FlightRecords/FlightRecord_yyyy-MM-DD-[HH-mm-ss].txt

for anroid records: android device sdcard, /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord/FlightRecord_yyyy-MM-DD-[HH-mm-ss].txt

The website u are using fetches records from dji server with ur account. It is not recommended considering account safety.
2016-1-27
Use props
Movin on
Second Officer

United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 2016-1-27 18:31
for ios records: connect itunes, DJI GO/Documents ...

Thank you.  Can you tell me what APP or program to use on my windows desktop to read or interpret the Flight Record copied from the DJI GO IOS APP?
2016-1-28
Use props
alexander
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3175653 ft
Sweden

DJI-ytao Posted at 2016-1-28 04:31

Im just getting A LOT of textiles with random signs. Is there any way just to export a list just as the on from the DJI app?
2016-4-11
Use props
eransteiner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 785397 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 2016-1-28 10:31

Hi DJI-ytao,

I am the founder of HealthyDrones. I just wanted to clarify that we do not use or store the DJI credentials to fetch the user flights, and we have been working closely with the DJI business development team to make sure we comply with DJI.

Instructions on how to upload flight logs to HealthyDrones are available here: https://healthydrones.com/main?a=upload

Thank you!
Eran
2016-7-8
Use props
cjay84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

eransteiner Posted at 2016-7-8 12:09
Hi DJI-ytao,

I am the founder of HealthyDrones. I just wanted to clarify that we do not use or st ...

but how can we retrieve the flight records once they have been sync' ed to HealthyDrones ?
2016-7-9
Use props
eransteiner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 785397 ft
  • >>>
United States

cjay84@hotmail. Posted at 2016-7-10 10:17
but how can we retrieve the flight records once they have been sync' ed to HealthyDrones ?

Hi cjay,

You can download the CSV file from the flight overview screen, or browse through the various health analysis reports. You can see some examples of the health analysis reports at the bottom of the main page at https://healthydrones.com/

I hope that helps!

Best,
Eran
2016-7-9
Use props
jsparks349
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3671 ft
United States

I've flown twice and have no flight records. I was talking to DJI support about something else unrelated and the guy told me to uninstall the DJI GO app and reinstall it which apparently would have wiped out any records I had. I didn't do that but I can't figure out why there is no record of my flights. Do you always have to be logged into your account for the flights to be recorded?
2016-7-26
Use props
khs
New

Germany

I lost my dji cloud data - but I saved the flight records in my mac.
Is it possible, to reactivate in the dji app?
2016-9-21
Use props
goodman
Captain
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!

Why do I have lost a dozen flights ??
There is no way I can get them back?

2016-10-4
Use props
goodman
Captain
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

?????????????
2016-10-5
Use props
fans51248355
New

United States

Aloha.  Can someone please make a video showing me step-by-step how to get the file from the DJI Go App (On an IOS device) to a Windows machine?  That would be amazing, because I've been at it for over 3 hours now, and CANNOT get to the info.  Mahalo.
2016-11-30
Use props
MDean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 524272 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-4 23:34
Also, if you ever delete your DJI GO app for some reason you should always sync your flight records after each flight or at least once a week. There have been several people who have lost their records because of an app issue and they had to delete and reinstall the app and they lost all their flight records because they never synced their flights.

I reloaded the DJI Go app, trying to fix the intermittent video issue. All my flight records were gone. BUT, i found the TXT files in the FlightRecord folder on my tablet. I copied them to my PC. Upload to Healthy Drones, and got most of my information back. Enough to update my paper logs.
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

MDean Posted at 2016-12-7 15:11
I reloaded the DJI Go app, trying to fix the intermittent video issue. All my flight records were gone. BUT, i found the TXT files in the FlightRecord folder on my tablet. I copied them to my PC. Upload to Healthy Drones, and got most of my information back. Enough to update my paper logs.

Sounds good, just remember to sync after each flight.
2016-12-7
Use props
macgaver
lvl.1

Canada

flight record on video
2017-1-3
Use props
DataSphinx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809426 ft
  • >>>
Curaçao

DJI flight recors
2017-1-18
Use props
NoneYet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104708 ft

United States

fans51248355 Posted at 2016-11-30 17:57
Aloha.  Can someone please make a video showing me step-by-step how to get the file from the DJI Go App (On an IOS device) to a Windows machine?  That would be amazing, because I've been at it for over 3 hours now, and CANNOT get to the info.  Mahalo.

Not sure but I was able to get the .txt.files by following the youtube video "How to upload your DJI Phantom 3 Flight Records to HealthyDrones".  
2017-2-22
Use props
GastonC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29734 ft
United States

If this helps...I am using the P4P+ with the integrated screen.  I sync my LOGS after each flight to the DJI cloud.  I then downloaded the DJI Go 4 app to my android phone and logged in with the same username/password that I use for my P4P+ controller.  Start the Go 4 app on android phone and sync the flight logs.  This will download the logs stored on the DJI cloud to my phone.  Install HD Sync from the app store, this is the Healthy Drones sync app.  Once installed and the key token is recognized, HD Sync will automatically take the LOGS that I synced from the cloud on my phone and upload them to Healthy Drones.  From there I can view all sorts of data about my flights, including routes flown and thumbnail pics/videos.  It seems like a lot of work but it really isnt.  You can view your flight logs on any device (PC, MAC, tablet, etc.) that can access HealthyDrones.com.  Hope this helps.
2017-2-22
Use props
Gulfstream
First Officer
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

eransteiner Posted at 2016-7-8 09:09
Hi DJI-ytao,

I am the founder of HealthyDrones. I just wanted to clarify that we do not use or store the DJI credentials to fetch the user flights, and we have been working closely with the DJI business development team to make sure we comply with DJI.

It seems that DJI with the latest update on Go 4.0 doe NOT allow you download the logs anymore. It's all in the DJI Cloud and Support says we don't have access to hard copies
2017-3-16
Use props
KeDaO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1695732 ft
Spain

Healthy Drones is a good one but, on the other hand, don't we have the log specification in case we want to dig into them??

It seems they are encrypted or something...
2017-3-19
Use props
chris_t
Second Officer

Germany

After some time with the new GO 4, I gave the trusted GO (v2.9.1) another try today, with a P4. Somehow I like the old app more.
The flight went well (after downgrading the remote from 1.8 to 1.6, but that's a different story). After I packed my things I found out that the flight did not show in the flight list.
Even after several power cycles and syncs with different iOS and Android devices there was nothing - a completely no-show.
Funny thing: the Flight Record folder on my flyPad mini 2 contains the txt-file. After uploading to Airdata UAV (formerly known as Healthy Drones) the log show precisely the flight as it was. Still nothing in the flight list of the GO app.
That's no biggie, because even I like the old app more, I will most of the time use the GO 4. And if I use the old GO, I know the log is there, even when flight is not. ;-)

So for everyone missing a flight: try the flight record folder!
2017-3-22
Use props
DREXEL_V
lvl.1

Canada

For those of us using DJI GS Pro - I am not having it appear in my flight records as a txt file. its there as a DAT file, for the date of the flights, but there is not txt file for the flights themselves. In order to update the paper and digital log we keep i need this information. Thanks!
2017-4-4
Use props
lone droner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1871276 ft
United States

eransteiner Posted at 2016-7-8 09:09
Hi DJI-ytao,

I have a DJI p4 Pro plus, does that mean every time I fly my plus version no records will be stored to healthy drones because the app is not available..? but I have several other drones so all my records will be stored with healthy drones except for the plus version

2017-4-4
Use props
DREXEL_V
lvl.1

Canada

eransteiner Posted at 2016-7-9 22:47
Hi cjay,

You can download the CSV file from the flight overview screen, or browse through the various health analysis reports. You can see some examples of the health analysis reports at the bottom of the main page at https://healthydrones.com/

For those of us using DJI GS Pro - I am not having it appear in my flight records as a txt file. its there as a DAT file, for the date of the flights, but there is not txt file for the flights themselves. In order to update the paper and digital log we keep i need this information. Thanks!
2017-4-5
Use props
fishelectronics
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6864 ft
Finland

How to delete flight data from DJI's servers? How to disable this sync?
2017-4-19
Use props
Fizzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8895791 ft
Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-7 18:44
Sounds good, just remember to sync after each flight.

How do I sync the records? Also how do I sync my old P4 DJI Go app flight records with the new records on the DJI Go4 app. please?
My IPad uploaded much of my stored data to ICloud and the Go app crashed so I installed the DJI Go4 app but I can't see how to get my old flight records back.
2017-5-1
Use props
fans47d56aca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126227 ft
United States

Flight time        Altitude        Home Distance        Type        Notification
A        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to Motors_Started
B        00m 00s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Tip        Tips__Taking Off
C        00m 01s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Tip        Home Point Recorded. RTH Altitude:  120m.
D        00m 01s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Mode        Mode changed to AutoTakeoff
E        00m 01s        0.0 ft        0 ft        Tip        Tips__Taking Off
F        00m 04s        3.3 ft        1 ft        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
G        00m 39s        390.1 ft        18 ft        Warning        Warning:Max Flight Altitude Reached. Adjust in Main Controller Settings if necessary
H        01m 06s        393.0 ft        76 ft        Mode        Mode changed to Sport
I        01m 19s        394.0 ft        618 ft        Warning        Adjust antenna and avoid signal block.
        01m 19s        394.0 ft        618 ft       

94% Battery at maximum distance
2017-7-6
Use props
fans47d56aca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126227 ft
United States

^ RTH was set!   then a adjust antenna warning . there was nothing inbetween me n the mavic... before could even do any adjusting, it was disconnected n coming down. then all connection was lost..
2017-7-6
Use props
PowderedToast
lvl.1

United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 2016-1-3 21:01

1. server summarises the records info for pilot level, director level. etc.

What are the differences in pilot level and director level? Is that associated to multiple users on a single drone? Or is that something within a single user's account?
2018-7-6
Use props
djiuser_aiEaswMmKBtd
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans51248355 Posted at 2016-11-30 17:57

Connect Iphone to Pc.
Open Itunes
Wait until everything loads.
Click on iphone logo underneath the word accounts near top left.
Click File sharing in left hand pane
Click DJi Go in list of apps
A list of available files should now be showing
Click to select file/folder
At bottom right click save
Select folder to save them into
2018-7-15
Use props
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116109 ft
United States

SHouldn't my flight logs be confidential?  Why would i or anyone for that matter share that voluntarily.  That's privileged and private information owned by me,  did I waive my right to keep that information confidential.  The FAA can subpoena those records, if held by DJI.  If the data collection is happening without consent, DJI has a huge problem, I will look into it.
2019-4-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansdebf8e13 Posted at 4-16 18:14
SHouldn't my flight logs be confidential?  Why would i or anyone for that matter share that voluntarily.  That's privileged and private information owned by me,  did I waive my right to keep that information confidential.  The FAA can subpoena those records, if held by DJI.  If the data collection is happening without consent, DJI has a huge problem, I will look into it.

You need to learn a bit about International Law. The flight records are held on a server in China. The FAA has no jurisdiction over material on a server in China, and are not able to subpoena anything, because China does not recognise US Law in any way. In any event, if you want to make a warranty claim, DJI will want to look at those records to determine if the damage or loss is a result of a p[roduct malfunction or by the actions of the owner/pilot.
2019-4-16
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansdebf8e13 Posted at 4-16 18:14

Shouldn't my flight logs be confidential?  
They are (if you want them to be).
Why would you think they aren't?
Why would i or anyone for that matter share that voluntarily.  

If you want DJI to look into a warranty claim, that's a good reason to.
Or if you get a new phone/tablet and want to have access to your old flight records ... that's another.

That's privileged and private information owned by me,  did I waive my right to keep that information confidential.

Only you can answer that.
Did you synch your data to DJI's server?

The FAA can subpoena those records, if held by DJI.  If the data collection is happening without consent, DJI has a huge problem, I will look into it.
First thing you need to look into is ...  

Think about how your data could get away from you, then find out if any flight data is actually being collected without your consent.
Once you find out that the answer is No, you can spend your time on more worthwhile pursuits.

If you understood what is in your flight data, you'd realise that DJI isn't interested in whatever hidden gems might be in it and you'd worry less about something-nothing like this.

2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules