Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I display Flight simulator in big screen.
1738 9 2016-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhayhurst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 904442 ft
United States

I was wondering if I can display the flight simulator screen on a tv or computer monitor?

Thank you.

2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes you can with the Inspire via the HDMI out. If you have a Phantom, you can buy the HDMI module and then you can do it.
2016-1-5
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-5 13:11
Yes you can with the Inspire via the HDMI out. If you have a Phantom, you can buy the HDMI module an ...

Thank you, I just noticed the HDMI out component yesterday, and was thinking that might be of use in this situation.  Is the module a 'do it yourself' installation.  I can solder if that is required.
2016-1-5
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-5 13:11
Yes you can with the Inspire via the HDMI out. If you have a Phantom, you can buy the HDMI module an ...

Thank you, I just noticed the HDMI out component yesterday, and was thinking that might be of use in this situation.  Is the module a 'do it yourself' installation.  I can solder if that is required.
2016-1-5
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rhayhurst@mac.c Posted at 2016-1-6 03:39
Thank you, I just noticed the HDMI out component yesterday, and was thinking that might be of use in ...

The HDMI board really comes in handy , especially if you want someone else to see. You can get a cheap 7" monitor with HDMI input and another person can see what the camera sees and direct you what to shoot.
You just have to make sure in the Image Transmission Setting page that you have "Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI" enabled.
Also, it's easy DIY and does not require and soldering and will only take 5-10 minutes.
Here's a thread with a installation video and some talks about it.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-29722-1-1.html
2016-1-5
Use props
rhayhurst
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-5 13:57
The HDMI board really comes in handy , especially if you want someone else to see. You can get a c ...

Way to go DJI, you guys are moving fast, and creating great things in a fabulous new industry.
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rhayhurst@mac.c Posted at 2016-1-6 08:23
Way to go DJI, you guys are moving fast, and creating great things in a fabulous new industry.

Thanks for the kind words. DJI will continue to impress you with its new creations coming out all the time.
2016-1-5
Use props
rob.robford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119797 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-6 02:15
Thanks for the kind words. DJI will continue to impress you with its new creations coming out all  ...

Would it be possible to use a A/V adaptor connected to my ipad mini 2 lightning connector and view the flight simulator on a HDTV using a HDMI Cable?
2016-3-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rob.robford Posted at 2016-3-12 08:09
Would it be possible to use a A/V adaptor connected to my ipad mini 2 lightning connector and view ...

Here's another way.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-42536-1-1.html
2016-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules