Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoint Heaven
1024 3 2016-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boxerman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Just updated my IOS app "Autopilot" to version 3.0 - they released today.  The new waypoint feature is amazing:  offline waypoint creation by placing waypoints or by, get this... draw the waypoint path with your finger on the map!  You can name/save all of the flight path types in Autopilot and share them with other Phantom owners.  You can select an entire waypoint path and rotate and translate it on the map.  I'm still learning all the features - can't wait to try it.
2016-1-4
Use props
cacollins0220
lvl.3
Flight distance : 294016 ft
United States

Sounds great. Lichi on android has the same features. I love it. use it all the time.

take some manual readings for altitude. don't want to bump into anything while you are flying....

this is also a great way to extend the range of your flights. you plan it (very carefully) start the bird, press the go button and watch it get you the shots your looking for.
2016-1-4
Use props
solcany
New

Canada

Hi, a dumb question (s) IOS app "Autopilot" to version 3.0, where is it found and what is IOS short for?, Thanks
2016-1-6
Use props
solcany
New

Canada

OK, so IOS is the operating system for Apple, how about Android and has the equivalent features as mentioned above?  Thanks
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules