Phantom 3 Standard Gimbal Buzz
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steenekampjaco
New

United Kingdom

Good day DJI Comunity

I bought a P3 Standard and from day 1 it had an issue with the gimbal. Once the power was on the gimbal made a buzzing noise, it still pitched up and down smoothly.
I made a video and contacted DJI customer service and they informed me that this sound is not normal, and i sent it back. They sent me a replacment unit under warranty.

I powered on today and the noise is the same on this one too, my question now is. Does the gimbal make any sound at all when powered on? If not, then i am so unlucky getting 2 dudds one after the other.

Please have a look at the video and let me know if your gimbals make this noise or not, so i can get in contact with customer service again for a replacement.

Thanks For your help
2016-1-5
Use props
dji_jordan
lvl.2

Canada

i also have this exact same problem. i hope someone knows something about this....

advice wanted!!!
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi ,
Are you sure this is exactly the same problem with your former aircraft ? I've double checked ths issue . That noise is quite normal as the gimbal is working . Sorry to have confused you . Could you please tell me which support center did you contact and give me your ticket number or RMA number ? I'll check that again .
2016-1-6
Use props
jordan_pilot
lvl.2

Canada

hello Dji_Patrick

I have the same noise but if that noise is normal i am HAPPY to hear that.
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

jordan_pilot Posted at 2016-1-8 05:43
hello Dji_Patrick

I have the same noise but if that noise is normal i am HAPPY to hear that.

The noise is normal as your gimbal is working to keep itself balanced . If you are worried about that , please post a video of that so I can look into it . Or you can check that with your dealer .
2016-1-7
Use props
Ice_Nine
lvl.1

United States

mine makes the same noise but stops if I pan the camera down 15 degrees
2016-1-10
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

i though that the sound is normal , every time that i use my phantom sounds like that , and everything is ok , i think that is because the gimbal is working and the motors are holding the position of the camera
2016-1-10
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

This noise is normal..
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now