Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New battery upgrade 1.6v
862 2 2016-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomsbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 633901 ft
Canada

I jsut tried to upgrade a new battery to 1.6.  It seemed to go very quickly.  I got one of the D-DDD's and a green light on the gimble and it was all over in less than a minute.  No other sounds.  I checked the SD card, but there was no status txt file.  How do I know the battery was upgraded?
2016-1-5
Use props
cassius
New

United States

My DJI Go alerted me that my battery needed to be upgraded. Try connecting to the bird and check the battery status on the app.
2016-1-5
Use props
Tomsbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 633901 ft
Canada

cassius Posted at 2016-1-6 08:16
My DJI Go alerted me that my battery needed to be upgraded. Try connecting to the bird and check the ...

When I went to check the txt file on the SD card with my computer, there wasn't any so I concluded that the update failed.  The app also told me that the battery still needed updated.
I finally had to reformat the SD card with my computer (I had done this before with the aircraft thinking that would be ok, guess not) and tried to reinstall the firmware.  This time the aircraft did all the usual stuff during updates and it was successful.  The process of updating firmware seems really finicky.  I'll remember this for next time.
2016-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules