Who Broke the Forum Format?
756 3 2016-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

This morning there's a serious format change in the forum. *Every* post is highlighted, and after you've read the post it's *still* highlighted.
It is no longer possible to identify (without keeping notes on your own) where youare, where you left off, etc.

Is this the *new* way, or an oversight? This is unacceptable. From a practical perspective, it makes the forum virtually unusable!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

2016-1-6
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tend to agree with you Art. They added form, but lost some function. It's visually improved at the macro level, but we lost visibility at the user level.

I like the sort option at the top right above the captioned thumbnails that now let you bubble brand new posts to the top (last posts) or bubble the latest replies to the top.... Well almost the top ---> I wish there was better visual division between the "sticky" threads and the normal stream of threads....

I'm sure it will grow on us with time
2016-1-6
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-1-6 08:50
I tend to agree with you Art. They added form, but lost some function. It's visually improved at the ...

Thanks Terry. I still don't think much of the new format, but I do appreciate a feature you pointed out that I didn't realize was there!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback . I'll pass that to them .
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules