Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Could someone at DJI explain the new forum format?
751 4 2016-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Is there someone at DJI (preferably whoever designed the new procedures for the forum)
please be kind enough to expplain how to use this new format - i.e., one where you cannot tell
what you've already read. How are you supposed to know if someone "updated" the post,
responded, etc.?

Even by taking notes, one cannot immediately identify if anything new has been posted.

Some basic instructions might be appropriate.

Either that or sayonara!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Totally understand .  Should you have other suggestions, please kindly tell us !
2016-1-6
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-7 02:25
Totally understand .  Should you have other suggestions, please kindly tell us !

Patrick - every post looks "sticky." In the prior format, once you read a particular post, the subject of the post became "grayed out" indicating you'd read it. It stayed that way unless someone posted something new - adding to the existing thread.

Now, when you look at the forum, *everything* is in bold print, giving the appearance that something new has been added to every entry - when that's not really the case.

The only way to identify if there's really been a new post is to look through the entire thread.
Not very practical.

Thank you for responding.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2016-1-7 19:55
Patrick - every post looks "sticky." In the prior format, once you read a particular post, the sub ...

I noticed that too . I'll report this problem .  
2016-1-7
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-7 07:14
I noticed that too . I'll report this problem .

Thank you Patrick.
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules