Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin New User
1275 3 2014-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shiva6989
New

India

Hi ,

I just purchased the ronin a couple of days back and have been meddling with it.  I'm in love with it when its set to the Remote operator mode. However when its in the "Onboard operator" mode , why is there a delay in the panning?  whenever i try to turn left or right i always feel there is a delay in the gimbal to respond . How do i correct that? even when i try to take it in a staright path , it doesnt stay under my control. I would like the ronin to pan in the direction i go , which is not happening currently.
2014-9-25
Use props
matt
New

United States

You can change the delay by modifying the dead deadband in onboard operator mode. That will cause it to be more responsive quicker.
2014-9-26
Use props
shiva6989
New

India

Thanks Matt !! I have another question. Does the ultra prime lens go with the ronin? I tried balancing with epic and the ultra primes and the lens is so huge the vertical balance seem to be out of question
2015-3-29
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.3

United States

When using the remote you must set it back to combined before turning it off, other wise you cant turn the Ronin in hand held mod
watch the video, it's at the end @15:38
2015-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules