Batteries did not update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Good day all!, I have a help question. I updated my firmware to 1.6.0040 ,after I did the update I took out the SD card and put it in my computer to see if it installed correctly and it said 'Success" , I deleted the readme file and bin file from the SD card and did a format.I thought my other two batteries would update even though I deleted the bin file, well they did not and my question is, how do I go about updating my two other batteries? do I reinstall the bin.file to the SD card and put the SD card back in my phantom 3 and redue the update? will this cause any problems? I know no other way to update my two batteries other than to reinstall the bin file on my Phantom 3 Advanced.
Thank you for your help and advise I appreciate it very much.
T.W.
2016-1-7
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

2016-1-7
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

This video is great and will tell you everything you need to know. Make sure to watch the whole thing and pay attention. Follow step by step and you will be good.
2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Please clear the SD card and download the bin file again . You'll just need to redo the upgrade procedure and the battery will update automatically .
2016-1-7
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-8 11:37
Please clear the SD card and download the bin file again . You'll just need to redo the upgrade proc ...

Thank you DJI- Patrick. I thought that this is how it would be done, but wanted to make sure. Again thank you!
T.W.
2016-1-8
Use props
flight6.gmail
New
Flight distance : 258648 ft
United States

So is it the same procedure if you want to use multiple micro sd cards?  Does the .bin file have to be on each card? or once all updates are complete, you don't need it on the micro sd anymore?  - thanks.
2016-1-9
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
United States

flight6.gmail Posted at 2016-1-9 10:17
So is it the same procedure if you want to use multiple micro sd cards?  Does the .bin file have to  ...

Yes!, you have to put the .bin file on the SD card you want to use for the update. MAKE sure you format the SD card before you put the .bin file on the card. After every thing is updated (all your batteries) you can then take out the SD card and read the read me file to make sure it says "success" , then I delete the readme file and the .bin file from the card and reformat after all has been completed.
Where I messed up I forgot to update all my batteries before I deleted the .bin file.
2016-1-9
Use props
Skymaster6
New
United States

TomWolves Posted at 2016-1-9 14:05
Yes!, you have to put the .bin file on the SD card you want to use for the update. MAKE sure you f ...

Gotcha.  Thanks, Tom.
2016-1-9
Use props
Skymaster6
New
United States

Gotcha.   Thanks, Tom.
2016-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now