Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not getting telemetry.
1098 8 2016-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

Hey everybody. Been scratching my head over this one for a couple days. Hope somebody can help.  I have a dji s1000 with a zenmuse gh4 HD using an A2 controller. I just hooked up lightbridge and have it set up as a dual pilot system. I have mapped all channels and I am receiving a solid video signal. The gimbal responds to all my transmitter movements so I know everything is transmitting and receiving properly. My only problem is the telemetry showing up on my Samsung 10.1 tablet is reading nothing. It's showing 0 control connection and beeping 0% battery. The flight mode does not cycle when I switch from Gps to atti. What may I be missing? The one thing that I have noticed is when I plug the assistant app into the air system and go the channel select it's not reading my stick movements. It does read the movements in the ground system though. Thanks for reading.

James

2016-1-7
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

I should also add that I have updated all software twice.
2016-1-7
Use props
dennismurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lightbridge 1 or 2? Did you enable USB debugging on your tablet?
2016-1-8
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

Hey! Thanks for the reply. 1. Yes. I debugged right away
2016-1-8
Use props
dennismurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

daltonjamesa@ho Posted at 2016-1-8 20:44
Hey! Thanks for the reply. 1. Yes. I debugged right away

Is it possible to send a video of when you are plugged into to your ground assistant? Move the sticks so we can see the movement. I will say that I had a problem awhile back with the "appature". That channel needs to be open. Maybe first just change your switch from what you have now...I.e. if its up flip it to down..or vice versa...if thats not it do the video.
2016-1-11
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

For sure! I'll try and post a video in the morning.
2016-1-12
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-1-12 01:13
Is it possible to send a video of when you are plugged into to your ground assistant? Move the stic ...

Hey Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this.  I stripped the bird down and rebuilt it, I tried another light bridge system with same results which tells me its not the light bridge.  I also flew it without going through lightbridge.  Heres a video showing my issues.

2016-2-7
Use props
cnc
New

Germany

did you figure it out?
2016-3-11
Use props
cnc
New

Germany

i have the same Problem